- Went 8-10 in singles and 12-8 in doubles
- Helped the Knights gain both singles and doubles points against Louisville
- Helped Knights gain a point doubles point against FSU
- Helped Knights gain a singles point against SMU
- Won a point for Knights in singles and doubles against #46 ranked South Florida
- Defeated No. 19 ranked doubles team from Wake Forest with Cooper White
- Defeated No. 47 ranked doubles team from Arkansas with Cooper White
- Ranked No. 28 in doubles with Bogdan Pavel.
- Ranked No. 16 in singles
- Was named to All-Conference in singles and doubles
- Dean/President roll
• ITA Fall National Champion. Defeated teammate Gabriel Decamps in the championship round to become UCF's first individual National Champion. Wins not counted in rankings or records.
• Named as an ITA Doubles All-American along with Bogdan Pavel, becoming the sixth and seventh All-Americans in program history.
• Named to the AAC Doubles All-Conference Team.
• Tabbed as a No. 5-8 national seed in the NCAA Doubles Championship with Pavel.
• The Knight tandem reached the Sweet 16 of the doubles draw, beating Alabama's No. 23 pair.
• Finished the season with an 18-5 record in singles and 19-7 in doubles.
• Lead the team in singles wins during the dual match season.
• Won 11 straight matches from Mar. 24 to May 8, having his streak snapped in the team's NCAA Tournament Second Round.
• Primarily played the at the No. 5 spot in the lineup, collecting an 11-2 record there.
• Picked up one ranked win during the dual match season, beating Miami's No. 64 ranked player on court three in straight sets.
• Played No. 1 doubles exclusively, going 18-6 during the dual match season. He began the season going 8-4 with Decamps before reuniting with Pavel to go 10-2 the rest of the way. Hilderbrand was 11-5 against ranked doubles tandems.
• Ranked as high as No. 5 in the Oracle/ITA Doubles rankings with Pavel, finished the season at No. 10. Was also ranked with Decamps, finishing the season ranked No. 39, going as high as No. 21 during the season.
• Went 2-0 in singles in the AAC tournament, both straight set victories at the No. 5 spot in the lineup.
• Went 1-0 in doubles in the AAC tournament, beating South Florida's top pair 6-3.
• Went 1-1 in singles in the NCAA tournament, tallying a straight set win over Monmouth's No. 5 singles player.
• Went 1-1 in doubles in the NCAA tournament. beating Monmouth's top pair 6-3.
• Compiled a mark of 7-7 in singles and 4-12 in doubles over the course of the 2019-20 season.
• Posted a record of 7-4 in singles during the dual match season, collecting a 5-1 mark at the No. 5 position.
• Clinched two matches during the spring season.
• Went 4-9 in doubles with partner Bogdan Pavel, picking up three victories at the No. 2 doubles spot.
• 0-3 in singles and 0-3 in doubles in the fall season due to defaults from an injury.
• Ranked No. 3 in Oracle/ITA doubles fall preseason poll, tied for the highest ranked pair in program history.
• Named to the All-Conference team
• Made the NCAA Doubles Championships with partner Bogdan Pavel.
• Posted a record of 17-12 in singles and a 21-8 mark in doubles over the fall and spring seasons.
• Played doubles at the top spot with Bogdan Pavel and posted a 15-5 record together.
• Hilderbrand and Pavel broke into the Oracle/ITA doubles rankings at No. 54 on March 19. The pair ended the season ranked No. 17 in the nation. They climbed as high as No. 14 which they achieved on April 23.
• The pair won nine straight matches at one point; eight of those were against ranked doubles pairs.
• Hilderbrand and Pavel posted an 8-2 mark against ranked opponents
• Was ranked in singles after the fall season at No. 107.
• Primarily saw time at the No. 4 spot in singles, but also played at the No. 3 and 5 spots during the spring.
• Hilderbrand and Pavel nearly defeated the No. 1 pair in the nation in the first round of the NCAA Doubles Championships. They fell to Baylor's Sven Lah and Jimmy Bendeck by a score of 6-4, 6-7, 9-11.
• Went 0-1 in singles in the AAC tournament.
• Went 2-0 in doubles in the AAC tournament, knocking off Witchita State's No. 25 Frosa/Dellien as well as USF's No. 87 Barroso-Campos/Luquet.
• Went 0-1 in singles in the NCAA tournament.
• Went 0-1 in doubles in the NCAA tournament.
• Reached a ranking of 2 in the US rankings this spring
• Had a ranking of 5 by the Tennis Recruiting Network
• Had a current combined ranking at 40, as of August 6, 2018
• Had a career high combined ranking of 31, as of January 22, 2018
• Won the doubles title in the 2018 Easter Bowl Championships in Palm Springs, USA
• Reached the doubles semi-finals in the 2018 Belgian International Junior Championships
• Reached the singles quarter-finals in the 2018 Junior Wimbledon Championships in Great Britain
• Reached the doubles quarter-finals in the 2018 Junior International Roehampton in Great Britain
• Reached the doubles quarter-finals in the 2018 International Spring Championships in Carson, USA
• Competed in the singles and doubles of the 2018 Roland Garros Junior French Championships
Major: Sports exercise and science
Favorite tennis player: Roger Federer
Favorite Grand Slam: Wimbeldon
Hobbies: Playing basketball
Favorite food: Spaghetti
Favorite Show: Arrow
Secret skill: Good at riding scooters
Pets: A dog named Max
Favorite surface: Grass
Backhand or forehand: backhand
Hat, visor or no hat: hat
Favorite tennis memory: winning first round at the US Open in 2017
Sports practiced aside of tennis: basketball
Doubles or singles: doubles
Favorite city: San Antonio
Habits before starting a match: listening to music
*Season shortened due to COVID-19 outbreak