- Named to the 2022 Academic All-District Team, selected by College Sports Communicators
- Played in 12 games, starting in three and seeing 530 minutes on the pitch.
- Scored his first career goal on the road at FIU (10/9), punching in a loose ball just seconds before the halftime whistle in a 3-1 victory.
- Finished the season with a goal and an assist, good enough for three points, tying his career high from his freshman campaign.
- Tallied an assist on a beautiful cross on the road at Temple (9/17) in a 4-0 victory.
- Recorded six shot attempts on the season with three on target. Three of his shot attempts came at home against UC Riverside (9/5).
- Landed two shots on target at FIU (10/9).
- Named to the American Athletic Conference's All-Rookie Team
- Played in 16 matches, starting in one and playing a total of 450 minutes
- Recorded three assists in his rookie campaign, tallying two against FGCU (9/11) and one at South Florida (9/29).
- Earned his first assist on a Lucca Dourado goal in the 36th minute at home against FGCU. Recorded his second assist on an Alessandro Campoy goal less than 10 minutes later in the 43rd minute.
PRIOR TO UCF
- Was home schooled and did not play high school soccer.
- Instead, played for the Houston Dynamo U13/14 team as well as Sporting KC U16/17 team.
- Played with the Futsal National team.
- Was most recently a part of S.U. Sintrense, a team in the Portuguese third division.
- His father, Tom Andrews is a U.S. Track & Field long distance record holder.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Major: Finance
- Favorite pro soccer player: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Favorite pro team: Minnesota Vikings
- Pre-match ritual: Watch Jado Sancho highlights
- Fun fact: Played competitive hockey
- Favorite food: Fruit
- Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite music artist: Elvis Presley
- Go-to karaoke song: Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Favorite off-day activity: Watch soccer
- Nickname growing up: Kevinho
- Favortie sports (besides soccer): Tennis and Disc Golf
"UCF is a top soccer and academic school. I feel I can contribute a lot to the team and fit the culture at UCF."