UCF Soccer and Track Complex
The UCF Soccer and Track Complex serves as home for the Knights' men's and women's soccer and women's track and field programs. The location, originally built in 1991, was re-opened in May 2011 following the construction of a grandstand seating facility on the west side.
Surrounding one of the top pitches in all of college soccer is an eight-lane, 400-meter track featuring a Martin Surface that was refurbished in the summer of 2004. In 2008, an expanded throwing area for the hammer, discus and shotput was also added to the complex. Both, long jump and triple jump pits, were rebuilt ahead of the 2008 season.
A new grandstand section along with on-site restrooms was added in the most recent phase of construction. The grandstand brought an additional 1,475 seats, bringing the total capacity to more than 2,000 for the entire complex. The press box comfortably sits media members along with event and department staffs.
The men's and women's soccer teams also have access to the soccer practice field, located northeast of the UCF Soccer and Track Complex and just outside IOA Plaza of Bright House Networks Stadium.
UCF Soccer and Track Stadium Facts:
- Cost was roughly $1.2 million
- New stands with seating capacity for 1,475 fans, bringing total complex capacity to more than 2,000
- New press box with sound system
- Permanent restroom facilities on site
- New fencing around entire complex
- New main entranceway with ornamental fencing and brick pillars with UCF logos
GPS Address: 4275 E Plaza Dr, Orlando, FL 32816