ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnighs.com) – After scoring 30 runs in back-to-back games, the Knights are back from Boca and ready to face the Stetson Hatters in UCF's first mid-week contest of 2021. The Knights have won 16 out of the last 23 games against the Hatters and hold the lead 74-49 in their 124-game history.
First pitch is set for Tuesday, 6 p.m. at John Euliano Park and can be streamed on ESPN+. Fans can also tune with Marc Daniels on on FM96.9/AM740 The Game.
- This will be the Knight's 124th contest with Stetson, UCF hold the advantage 72-49 overall.
- Just behind South Florida, Stetson is UCF's second longest-running series overall, the longest with an out of conference opponent.
- Ben McCabe is coming out of opening weekend with 9 RBIs after belting two home runs and two doubles in three games.
- Alex Freeland finishes his first series as a Knight with a .545 batting average.
- Jordan Rathbone, Nick Romano, and Ben McCabe all hit home runs in the last game to finish the series with FAU.
- David Litchfield and Ben McCabe were named to the American Conference Weekly Honor Roll.
TICKETING, MASKING & CAPACITY
John Euliano Park will be restricted to 25% capacity for home games this season and proper physical distancing and masks will be required.
ALL seating within John Euliano park will be general admission with seats being available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click here for 2021 UCF Baseball tickets.
Season ticket members will receive one ticket for each home event. Due to the fluid nature of our schedule, fans will be able to exchange tickets from games they are unable to attend or from any postponed/canceled games to a different game during the season, online through their UCF account manager.
General Admission Seating: $99 ($4.50 per event)
In addition to season tickets, a limited amount of single-game tickets will be made available for purchase for each home event.
General Admission Seating: $10
Youth (17 and under) General Admission Seating: $5
DON'T MISS OUT
The UCF baseball team is set for its fifth season under head coach Greg Lovelady and will welcome two teams from the 2019 NCAA Tournament to John Euliano Park in 2021. Featuring a 26-game home schedule, John Euliano Park is set to host some of the best collegiate baseball in the country. They are set to have four doubleheaders throughout the season, so come spend the day at the ballpark. Click here or call (407) 823-1000 for ticket information.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Baseball on social media on Facebook (/UCF.Baseball), Twitter (UCF_Baseball) and Instagram (UCF.Baseball).