- Click here for full concessions menus
Additional Items to try:
Big 12 Eats and more – located at Knight Nation Grill, and Inside the Stadium Club
Kent State – Doughnut Burger
Villanova – Philly cheesesteak
Baylor – Mini Brisket Sliders
West Virginia – Pepperoni Roll
Oklahoma State – Bacon Cheese Fries
Houston – Beef Brisket Tacos
- Filtered Water Bottle Filling stations will be located in the Frank Gay Cool Zones and gate 10 on the concourse level.
- Personal water bottles and drinking containers are encouraged.
- Disposable cups will be provided at each station.
Guest Services/Stroller Check-in
- A guest service station will be located on the east and west side of the stadium .
- The area is restricted to strollers only--no other personal items may be checked (unapproved chair backs, umbrellas, bags, etc.).
Game Day Safety Notice - Fireworks, Pyrotechnics, and Flashing/Strobing Lights in use
- In preparation for an exciting game day, we want to inform you that we'll be using fireworks, pyrotechnics, flashing, and strobing lights during pregame and throughout the game. These effects, while adding to the excitement, may adversely affect those with epilepsy or other noise or photosensitive health conditions.
- The nursing station is located at Assembly Hall inside the Wayne Densch Leadership Center. The entry for the leadership center is located across from sections 126/127 (directly next to Huey Magoos) on the east side of FBC Mortage Stadium.
- The stadium first-aid facility is located in the northeast corner of the stadium on the main concourse adjacent to Gate 10. An additional first-aid station is located on the main concourse across from Gate 18 (behind Section 106). Orange County Fire Rescue teams will provide emergency medical services on the campus and in the stadium on game day
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore on East Plaza Drive
- Gameday hours:
- Opens when Tailgate Opens
- Closes one hour after the game
- Stadium Merchandise Locations
- There will be four merchandise locations at the stadium: IOA Plaza, inside Gate 3, inside the Stadium Club, and on the east side of the stadium inside Gate 14.
Severe Weather Statement
UCF Athletics, in close consultation with UCF Emergency Management and the National Weather Service office in Melbourne, closely monitors local weather on game day.
When lightning/inclement weather is detected within 15 miles of the stadium, announcements will be made to notify fans that we are monitoring the weather. Per UCF and conference protocol, gameplay will be paused if lightning is detected within 8 miles of the stadium. The game may not resume sooner than 30 minutes following the last strike within the 8-mile radius.
UCF monitors weather and has policies and procedures in place but each situation is different. The most likely scenario in an inclement weather situation is for fans to Shelter in Place. If inside the stadium, this often means leaving the open-seating area and taking shelter on the concourse, however, we advise everyone to follow the instructions given at the time.
We do not advise fans to leave FBC Mortgage Stadium during an inclement weather situation, however, fans who choose to do so will be allowed to re-enter with their ticket stubs. Those not already inside the stadium may opt to take cover in their vehicle