HometownCoral Springs, Fla.
- AAC All-Conference First Team Selection.
- Became the second player in program history to be awarded UCF's Order of Pegasus honors, the highest academic honor a student can achieve at the university.
- Appeared in and started 60 of the Knights' 61 games at first base, marking her third consecutive season with at least 60 appearances and second straight season with at least 60 starts.
- Recorded a season-high 38 RBI, also marking her third consecutive season with at least 36 RBI. Ranked second on the team in RBI behind Chloe Evans' 49.
- Became the Knights' all-time hit-by-pitch leader April 14 at Tulsa with her 27th career HBP, finished the season with 32 in her career after she was hit nine times.
- Her 9 home runs led the team.
- Was named AAC Player of the Week for the period of April 10-16 after hitting .500/.625/1.250 (6-for-12) with 3 home runs, 9 RBI and 15 total bases during the Knights' series at Tulsa April 14-16.
- Enjoyed a career day during the Knights' 13-1 rout of Tulsa April 16, recording her second career 2-HR game as well as a career-high 6 RBI in a perfect 3-for-3 day at the plate.
- Hit safely in each of her first six games of the season spanning Feb. 9-17, including three multi-hit games, going 9-for-19 with 6 RBI and 2 home runs.
- Hit her first two home runs in back-to-back games against No. 23 Missouri and No. 25 Michigan Feb. 14-17; also recorded 2 RBI in both games.
- Drove in the go-ahead run with and RBI single in the bottom of the sixth inning of the Knights' Clearwater Invitational finale against Mississippi State Feb. 19, lifting UCF to its 6-5 win.
- Recorded back-to-back 2-hit games against Louisville and Purdue Feb. 24-25, including a 2-for-3, 2-RBI performance in the Knights' 6-3 win over Purdue Feb. 25.
- Stole her 14th consecutive base without being caught to begin her collegiate career Feb. 24, finished the season 6-for-7 in stolen base attempts to move to 19-for-20 in her four-year career.
- Hit safely in four straight games against Cal State Fullerton, No. 8 Florida and Toledo March 4-11, including a 2-RBI showing against Cal State Fullerton March 4 and a 3-RBI day against Toledo March 11.
- Recorded a season-long 7-game hit streak spanning March 26–April 11, during which she hit a team-best .625/.708/1.313 (10-for-16) with 2 doubles, 3 home runs, 10 RBI and 21 total bases. Also recorded 3 multi-hit games and 3 multi-RBI games in that span, highlighted by her 2-for-2, 3-RBI, 1-HR showing against FIU April 11.
- Also hit safely in six consecutive games spanning April 28–May 7.
- In her last 30 games since March 18 vs. No. 22 Arizona State, hit .309/.452/.605 (25-for-81) with 18 runs scored, 3 doubles, 7 home runs, 20 RBI, 49 total bases, 15 walks and 3 stolen bases.
- Played and started in all 63 of UCF's games, all at first base
- Named to the American Athletic Conference's All-Tournament Team
- Earned a spot on The American's weekly honor roll on May 2 after batting .444 with a 1.225 OPS, two doubles and four RBI in UCF's series against Tulsa
- Batted .308 on the season, ranking fourth on the team, with a .605 slugging percentage and a .459 on base percentage, resulting in a season OPS of .959
- Was second on the team with seven home runs, four of which were solo shots with one two-run and two three-run homers
- Was tied for second on the team with 36 RBI, one short of tying her career high, with seven multi-RBI games
- Was a perfect 10-for-10 in stolen base attempts
- Was hit by 17 pitches, a program single-season record, topping the record by six and finishing 41st in the country in hit by pitches per game with an average of 0.27.
- Began UCF's season with a bang, hitting a walk-off home run in the bottom of the eighth inning on Opening Knight against No. 12 Georgia (2/10)
- The walk-off home run and ensuing bat flip and celebration went viral, generating over 960,000 views on Twitter alone, with Barstool Sports, B/R Walk-Off and Fox Sports: MLB quote tweeting the video
- Hit a walk-off, three-run home run at home against Ole Miss (2/25), smashing a 1-2 pitch over the center field fence in the bottom of the seventh (with an even better bat flip)
- Continued to earn the nickname "walk-off queen" after hitting a game winning double in the bottom of the 11th at home against No. 5 Virginia Tech (4/4), her third walk-off of the season
- Homered in The American's championship game against South Florida (5/14), helping lift UCF to an 11-0 victory and earning the program's first tournament title since 2015
- Had 14 multi-hit games, including four games with three base hits (vs. No. 11 Texas, 2/19; vs. No. 4 Florida, 2/27; vs. Ohio State, 3/15; vs. Tulsa, 5/1)
- Had two hits in each of UCF's three games in the NCAA Orlando Regional, batting .462 over the weekend
- Was ranked 132nd in the nation in on-base percentage, earning a .459 clip
- Had a season-high five-game hitting streak from 3/13-3/20
- Had a season-high 18-game reached-base streak, just two games shy of tying her career-high
- Had three, two double games (FGCU, 3/6; Ohio State, 3/15; Tulsa 5/1)
- Had two stolen bases against Memphis (4/9), her first game with two stolen bags
- Had a .998 fielding percentage, making just one error with 466 putouts and 11 assists
- Played in 60 games, starting 55
- Mostly played DP but also checked in at first base
- Named to AAC All-Rookie Team
- Led the Knights with 11 home runs
- Slashed .307/.382/.562 in 153 at-bats
- Notched six doubles and 14 walks
- Was 2-for-2 in stolen base attempts
- Knocked in 37 RBI and scored 19 runs
- Posted a perfect 4-for-4 day, including two home runs and three RBI in 9-5 win over ECU on April 9
- Knocked in a season-high four RBI and a home run in 3-for-4 day over No. 5 Florida on April 14
- Season cut short due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Posted a team-high .443 batting average
- Played primarily DP, with some action at 1B also.
- Racked up 33 total bases in 61 at bats
- Hit two home runs and drove in 15 RBI
- Posted a .541 slugging percentage, good for second best on the team
- Walked nine times, including a team single game record four times in the 6-2 win against St. John's on 02/09
- Had a season long 13-game hitting streak from 02/07-03/04
PRIOR TO UCF
- Is a two-time First Team All-State selection, including Second Team honors her freshman year
- Is a three-time All-Country honoree
- Led her team to three state championships at Coral Springs
- Hit .341, with eight RBI as a freshman
- Improved immensely her sophomore season hitting .462 witxh 25 RBI
- Hit .452, with 41 RBI, and eight home runs as a junior -Attended Coral Springs Charter in Coral Springs, Fla.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Communications
- Favorite Pro Athlete: Bryce Harper
- Favorite Pro Team: Tampa Bay Rays
- Pre-game Ritual: Starbies and Devotionals
- Fun Fact: I won a state championship all four years of high school
- Hidden Talent: I'm a dog trainer
- Favorite Off-day Activity: Finding new coffee shops
- Favorite Food: Chicken Parm
- Favorite Movie: A League of their Own
- Favorite TV Show: Friends
- Favorite Music Artist: Kodak Black
- Go-to Karaoke Song: Love by Keshia Cole
- Nickname Growing Up: Shan
- Favorite Sport (Other Than Softball): Golf
- Dream Vacation Destination: Ireland
- Does Ketchup Belong on a Hot Dog: Hotdogs are gross
- Go-to Road Trip Snack: Chocolate Covered Pretezels
* - Indicates season shortened due to COVID-19 outbreak.