HometownBerkely Heights, N.J.
Previous SchoolNotre Dame
- Prepped at Seton Hall Prep in West Orange, N.J.
- Hit .364 his senior season.
- Helped Seton Hall Prep to the regular season SEC title and a 24-5 record during his senior year.
- Won the Coaches Award for representation of the team by word and example.
- Competed for the New Jersey 9ers in high school and received 2018 Perfect Game All-American Honorable Mention and 2018 Perfect Game First Team All-Region honors (Northeast).
Previous School - Notre Dame (2019-2023)
- Attended Notre Dame and played five seasons of baseball for the Fighting Irish.
- Holds a .236/.326/.445 career slash line.
- For his career, has recorded 88 hits, 22 doubles, 18 home runs, 63 runs scored, 74 RBIs and 16 stolen bases.
- Had a stellar 2022 campaign in which he slashed .294/.381/.627 with 13 homers, 12 doubles, 34 runs scored, 38 RBIs and seven stolen bases.
- Led the Irish that season in home runs and slugging percentage and finished third on the squad in doubles.
- Helped Notre Dame reach the NCAA Tournament twice (2021, 2022), which included a College World Series run in 2022.
- Has played summer ball for the Valley City Owls (Coastal Plain League) and Upper Valley Nighthawks (New England Collegiate Baseball League).
- Graduated from Seton Hall Preparatory School in 2018.
- Birthday is
- Son of Pablo and Michele Zyska.
- Has two siblings, Lucas and Lauren.
- Involved in Knights of Setonia and the Wounded Warrior Project at Seton Hall Prep. Also elected as a peer leader at Seton Hall, where he mentored 19 freshmen each day.