Collegiate Baseball All-America Second Team (2023)
ABCA/Rawlings All-America Third Team (2023)
NCBWA All-America Third Team (2023)
Perfect Game All-America Third Team (2023)
ABCA/Rawlings Southeast All-Region First Team (2023)
Named to D1 Baseball's Top 50 Catchers list, checking in as high as No. 5 (2023)
American Athletic All-Conference First Team (2023)
Named to Buster Posey Award Watch List (2023)
American Athletic Conference All-Tournament Team (2022)
REDSHIRT SENIOR (2023)
59 GP, 59 GS, .371/.466/.692, 63 R, 83 H, 15 2B, 19 HR, 51 RBI, 23 HBP
- Paced the Knights in nine offensive categories: batting average (.371), on-base percentage (.466), slugging percentage (.692), hits (83), runs (63), home runs (19), doubles (15), total bases (155) and hit by pitch (23)
- Led AAC in runs, hits and home runs. Tied for second in the league in batting average. Finished second on-base percentage and slugging percentage.
- His 19 home runs are tied for second-highest in a single season in program history. He also broke the career home run record, bringing his total to 49 (2019-2023).
- Led the team in multi-hit games with 25 and had 14 multi-RBI games.
- Tied program single-game home run record with 3, accomplished only 4 times prior in UCF history.
- Had two 5-5 games, the first of which was accompanied by 5 RBI, 4 runs, 3 home runs and a stolen base against Siena, Feb. 17.
- Earned American Athletic Conference Weekly Honor Roll twice, Feb. 20 and March 13.
- With 23 HBP, he broke the AAC career hit by pitch record, totaling 44 (2019-2023).
- Joined ranks of the top 10 in nine UCF career categories – first in home runs (49), fourth in total bases (447), fifth in RBI (184), sixth in games played (232), at-bats (822) and runs (171), tied for sixth in doubles (50), seventh in hit by pitch (44) and ninth in hits (246).
- Landed top 10 in eight all-time categories in the American Conference, with each of his five years spent in the league.
REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2022)
58 GP, 58 GS, .298/.369/.544, 54 RBI, 14 HR, 64 H, 19 BB, 12 SB
- Named AAC Player of the Week twice on Feb. 21 and April 4
- Drove in 4 runs against South Florida on 4/3/2022
- Had 4 hits on 5/27/2022 against Memphis
- Hit a team-leading 14 home runs
REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2021)
60 GP, 60 GS, .242/.330/.455, 56 RBI, 12 HR, 56 H, 26 BB, 7 SB
- Started all 60 games he appeared in
- Had a career-high 56 RBI to lead the team
- Drove in a single game career-high 8 runs against Florida Atlantic on 2/20/2021
- Led the Knights with 11 doubles on the year
- Slugged 12 home runs ranking third on the team
16 GP, 12 GS, .304/.385/.500, 6 RBI, 2 HR, 14 H, 5 BB, 1 SB
- Season cut short due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Appeared in 16 games, picking up 12 starts. Split time at catcher (10 games), designated hitter (2 games), first base (1 game), and made 3 pinch hit appearances
- Tied career-high with two home runs, despite shortened season
- Drove in a pair of runs on a 2-for-3 outing against Butler (3/7)
39 GP, 27 GS, .274/.373/.443, 29 H, 19 R, 17 RBI, 10 2B, 1 3B, 2 HR, 9 BB, 8 HBP, 2-2 SB
- Played in 39 games, starting 27, most by a newcomer on the team
- Split time between catcher (19 starts) and designated hitter (8 starts)
- Topped all rookies with a .274 clip at the plate
- Reached base four out of nine times as a pinch hitter
- Homered twice, starting with first at Stetson (4/2) and second against Cincinnati in the American Athletic Conference Tournament (5/25)
- Recorded six multi-hit games
- Tallied two multi-RBI games
- Finished the year on a career-best six-game hitting streak, which matched his career-long on-base tally
- Went for a career-high three hits against Memphis in the American Athletic Conference Tournament (5/22)
- Drove in a career-best three runs on a 2-for-4 outing against Bethune-Cookman (5/7)
- Tied the program record with three runners caught stealing against Ball State (3/6)
- Matched the team single-game record with three hit by pitches at Cincinnati (4/12)
- Hosed five runners trying to steal on the year
PRIOR TO UCF
- Was a three-year letterwinner at Sarasota High School
- Tabbed First Team All-Area and FACA State All-Star selection as a senior
- Hit .310 with 14 RBI to help the Sailors reach a runner-up finish in the state tournament in 2018
- Reached the Florida State Tournament Final Four in 2017
- Named the Sarasota High School Scholar-Athlete of the Year in 2018
- Born on Feb. 4, 2000
- Son of Pat and Connie McCabe
- Plans on Majoring in business management
- Brother Brett McCabe was four year bullpen catcher at Florida State (2015-2018)