UCF vs South Florida
Thursday, Oct. 7 | 6 p.m. ET | UCF Soccer Complex
ORLANDO, Fla. – The UCF women's soccer team (5-4-1, 0-2-1 AAC) continues the 2021 campaign with the latest edition of the War on I-4 as South Florida (7-2-2, 2-0-1 AAC) visits the UCF Soccer Complex for a 6 p.m. kickoff, Thursday evening.
The Knights enter the contest after picking up a 1-1 draw on the road against No. 14 SMU last weekend as Ellie Moreno netted her second goal of the fall campaign. Caroline DeLisle made a career-high 11 wins and was named American Athletic Conference Goalkeeper of the Week for the second time this season.
South Florida travels to Orlando carrying a 7-2-2 record and is coming off of a 1-1 draw against Houston at home. The Bulls are riding a six game unbeaten streak, picking up four wins and two ties, including two OT victories over Tulsa and ECU.
- A UCF victory will give Head Coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak her 150th career win, who sits a 149-92-37 all-time and 96-42-18 as a Knight.
- The Knights 0-2-1 start in American Athletic Conference play marks the first time UCF has been winless in through three conference matches
- The last time the Knights defeated South Florida came in their meeting during the 2019 regular season, when UCF picked up a 1-0 W over the No. 24 Bulls
- With 139 career saves (56 in 2021), Caroline DeLisle currently sits No. 8 all-time in UCF career save leaders.
- A win over the Bulls will give the Knights six points and a 9-0 lead over South Florida in the 2021-22 all-sports War on I-4.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer).