UCF at Memphis
Thursday, Oct. 31 | 1 p.m. ET | Memphis Soccer Stadium
Live Stats | Watch Live
Orlando, Fla. – The 2021 American Athletic Conference Championship field has been set, the No. 6 seed UCF women's soccer team (8-6-1, 3-4-1 AAC) will travel to take on the No. 3 seed Memphis (11-4-1, 5-3 AAC) in the first round of the tournament on Sunday, Oct. 31. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m. ET at the Memphis Soccer Complex.
Round one of the AAC Championship tournament will be held at campus sites, while the semifinals and final matches are played at the home site of the No. 1 seed, South Florida in Tampa, Fla.
The no. 6 seed UCF enters the championship tournament 3-2 over their last five games, including three shutout victories over Tulsa, ECU, and Temple.
Memphis enters the tournament as the three seed and is coming off of a 5-0 victory over No. 14 ranked SMU to close the regular season.
American Athletic Conference Championship Central can be found here.
- UCF is 10-13-1 all-time against Memphis and has lost two matches in a row against the Tigers.
- Last time out, Kristen Scott netted her team-leading 10th goal of the 2021 campaign, a career-high in her time at UCF.
- Knights' goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle currently has 155 career saves, ranking No. 8 in all-time career saves at UCF
- Caroline DeLisle's 72 saves on the year are currently second in the American Athletic Conference
- After attaining 150 career wins earlier this season, Head Coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak currently sits just one win away from 100 wins at the helm of the Knights (99-45-18)
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)