No. 14 UCF at Houston
Thursday, Sept. 16 | 8 p.m. ET | Carl Lewis International Complex
ORLANDO, Fla. – The UCF women's soccer team Carl Lewis International Complex (4-2-0) is set to open American Athletic Conference play as they travel to Houston for a Thursday evening contest. The Knights and Cougars are set for a 7 p.m. CT/8 p.m. ET kickoff from the Carl Lewis International Complex on Wednesday, September 16.
The Black and Gold leads the all-time record between UCF and Houston 15-1-1, falling in the last matchup in the spring, 3-1. Houston welcomes the Knights with a 6-1-1 record and are coming off of a 1-0 win over Jackson State.
- The Knights No. 14 ranking in the United Soccer Coaches' poll is the highest since UCF was No. 7 in 2017 when they finished 13-2-3 and made an NCAA Tournament appearance.
- Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak currently sits at 148-91-36 in her career as a head coach, and 95-41-17 at the head coach of the Knights
- Kristen Scott leads the Knights in goals scored (four) and points (points) through the early portion of the season.
- Ellie Moreno and Ariel Young each netted their first goals of the 2021 campaign on Thursday against Ole Miss on the road.
- Goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle has three shutouts on the year after the 2-0 win over Ole Miss, and 15 in her career
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)