Houston vs. UCF
1 p.m. | Sunday, Apr. 11 | Orlando, Fla.
Live Stats (FREE) | Watch Live (ESPN+ Subscription Required)
ORLANDO, Fla. – The UCF women's soccer team will close out the regular season at the UCF Soccer Complex on Sunday, as the Knights host Houston for a 1 p.m. kickoff.
With a scheduled bye week and the cancellation of the contest with SMU at the UCF Soccer Complex, the UCF women's soccer team has not played a match since March 21 at No. 16 South Florida. The Knights fell to the Bulls, 2-1 after a physical contest that saw Mathilde Kack score her first goal of the year and goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle make five saves.
The Black and Gold
- The Knights are currently undefeated against Houston through 15 total meetings between the two teams, sitting 14-0-1.
- Through six games on the year, the Knights are averaging 1.33 goals per game, while allowing 1.17 goals per game.
- UCF has had five separate goal scorers, led by Katie Bradley, Ellie Moreno, and Mallory Olsson with two.
- Caroline DeLisle has earned the start in net for the Black and Gold in all six contests, and has collected 23 saves with two clean sheets on the year.
- The Cougars enter the contest at 5-4-1, 2-4-0 AAC
- Houston is coming off of a 3-0 W at Temple last weekend, freshman Mikaela Gracia earned her first career shutout in net.
- The last time the two teams met in the regular season, UCF defeated Houston on the road, 3-0.
- The Cougars are averaging 2.33 goals per game through 10 contests, and allowing just 0.78 goals per game.
How to Watch
To watch the game on ESPN+, click here.
To follow along via live stats, click here.
TICKETING, MASKING & CAPACITY | FULL A - Z GUIDE
The UCF Soccer Complex will allow 50 percent of total fan capacity at home matches this season. No ticket is required for entry as matches are free to attend. Masks are required and must be worn while in the venue and on campus.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer).