Cincinnati vs. UCF
1 p.m. | Sunday, Feb. 21 | Orlando, Fla.
Live Stats (FREE) | Watch Live (ESPN+ Subscription Required)
ORLANDO, Fla. – Fresh off of a 3-0 win in Philadelphia over Temple to kick off the season, the Knights come home to Orlando to face Cincinnati in their home opener on Sunday. UCF (1-0-0) won behind a goal from Katie Bradley and a brace from Mallory Olsson.
Olsson was tabbed American Athletic Conference Offensive Player of the Week for her efforts, while redshirt sophomore goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle and freshman forward Katie Bradley.
The Black and Gold
- The Knights 3 goals against the Owls is the most by a UCF team in a season opener since Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak's UCF coaching debut in 2016, where they defeated Washington 3-0.
- UCF had 16 shots, 10 of which were on goal against Temple.
- Caroline DeLisle picked up her first clean sheet of the 2020-21 season with her three saves.
- Six Knights made their debuts against the Owls - Sarai Linder, Katie Bradley, Jade Barkett, Maggie Jenkins, Kailey Scott, and Trescott Shamlou.
Catching the 'Cats
- This will be Cincinnati's first game of the season after their season opener was rescheduled due to weather.
- The Bearcats went 7-9-3 in 2019, with a 5-3-1 record within the American.
- Cincinnati scored an average of .84 goals per game while giving up 1.16 goals per game last season.
How to Watch
To watch the game on ESPN+, click here.
To follow along via live stats, click here.
TICKETING, MASKING & CAPACITY | FULL A - Z GUIDE
The UCF Soccer Complex will allow 25 percent of total fan capacity at home matches this season. No ticket is required for entry as matches are free to attend. Masks are required and must be worn while in the venue and on campus.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer).