UCF at Houston
2 p.m. ET | Sunday, Oct. 6 | Houston, Texas
Live Stats | Watch Live
HOUSTON, Texas. (UCFKnights.com) – After taking down No. 22 SMU on the road, the Knights (7-2-2, 2-1 AAC) will stay in Texas to continue American Athletic Conference play at Houston (3-8, 0-1 AAC) on Sunday afternoon.
The Black and Gold
- The last time out, the Knights picked up their first ranked victory of the season, defeating No. 22 SMU in Dallas, 2-1.
- With a lot of players involved in the offense, 14 Knights have collected points to this point in the season, with nine scoring at least one goal.
- Senior Zandy Soree leads the team in both goals with six, and points with 13. Kristen Scott is neck and neck with Soree, also scoring six goals on the year.
- The UCF defense has allowed just eight goals on the season, while goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle has collected four clean sheets in the Knights seven victories.
- Houston hosts the Knights after dropping their first conference match of the season against previously ranked USF.
- The Cougars have been outscored 24-13 through the 2019 slate, but averages 11.6 shots per match compared to their opponents 10.5 shot per game average.
- Just one of Houston's victories on the season has come on their home turf.
- Four Cougars have scored multiple goals on the year; Jazmin Grant, Nolin Parker, Reid Morrison, and Morgan Goode all tied with two goals.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)