South Florida at UCF
6 p.m. ET | Sunday, Oct. 31 | Orlando, Fla.
Live Stats | Watch Live | Purchase Tickets
ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) – The UCF women's soccer team will host No. 24 South Florida in the final regular season home game of the 2019 slate.
UCF (9-3-4, 4-2-2 AAC) welcomes the Bulls (12-3, 7-1 AAC) for a 6 p.m. American Athletic Conference contest at the UCF Soccer Complex.
- Prior to Sunday's match, UCF will recognize its six-member senior class
- Konya Plummer, Elise Legrout, Payton Grewal, Zandy Soree, Mack Thompson and Jessica Taylor will be honored before the game.
Looking at the Knights
- UCF locked up the right to host the first round of the American Athletic Conference Tournament as a third or fourth seed at the conclusion of the regular season
- The Knights are coming off of a road trip where they picked up a victory against ECU and dropped a match at Cincinnati
- Kristen Scott extended her team lead to eight goals in the match against East Carolina last Thursday
- In goal for the Black and Gold, Caroline DeLisle has claimed eight total shutouts, most recently in Greenville, N.C. in the win over ECU
The USF Bulls
- South Florida is currently riding a six-game win streak, outscoring their opponents 12-3 in that stretch
- Five time American Athletic Conference Player of the Week Evelyne Veins leads USF with 16 goals on the season. The next closest goal scorers are Andrea Hauksdottir and Aubrey Megrath with four apiece
- In goal for most conference matches, Sydney Martinez has made 18 saves and allowed five goals on the season
- As a team, South Florida has outscored their opponents 33 to 14 – averaging 2.2 goals per match compared to their opponents 0.93 goals per match.
Night of Knightmares
- Fans are encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes to the match
- Trick or treating, pumpkin painting, and other Halloween activities will be available for children
This is the fourth season of the War On I-4 Series between UCF and USF. The series takes each sport into account, awarding points for each sport's victory. The Knights have won the first three years of the official all-sports series, dominating last year by a score of 70-14.
A win on Thursday night would add six points to the 2019-2020 total and bring the score to 15-0. UCF Volleyball topped USF 3-1 in the first rivalry match of the year, and the men's soccer team defeated the Bulls 1-0 to increase the War on I-4 score to 9-0.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)