UCF at Cincinnati
1 p.m. | Sunday, Oct. 27 | Cincinnati, Ohio
Live Stats | Watch Live
Cincinnati, Ohio (UCFKnights.com) – Picking up their fourth shutout in a row last time out, the UCF women's soccer team (9-2-4, 4-1-2 AAC) turn their attention to the Cincinnati Bearcats (6-8-2, 4-3-0 AAC) on Sunday. The Knights lead the all-time series at 4-3-2, after a 2-1 OT victory at the UCF Soccer Complex broke the tie in 2018.
The Black and Gold
- The Knights have now gone six matches in a row unbeaten, winning four and tying two while outscoring their opponents 9-0.
- With a lot of players involved in the offense, 15 Knights have collected points to this point in the season, with 10 scoring at least one goal.
- Forward Kristen Scott leads the team in goals with eight after scoring the game winning goal against ECU last time out. Zandy Soree trails right behind, netting seven goals on the season.
- The UCF defense has allowed just eight goals on the season, while goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle has collected eight clean sheets in the Knights nine victories.
What's a Bearcat?
- Cincinnati hosts the Knights after dropping back-to-back contests to American foes, Houston and South Florida.
- The Bearcats have been outscored 21-15 through the 2019 slate, but are nearly even with opponents at 11.3 shots per game compared to 11.6 shots per game.
- Cincinnati has only won a single match in their home stadium this season – sitting 1-4-2 at home. However, under Head Coach Neil Stafford the Bearcats are 24-2-4 in Sunday home matches.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)