UCF at East Carolina
7 p.m. ET | Thursday, Oct. 24 | Greenville, N.C.
Live Stats | Watch Live
GREENVILLE, N.C. (UCFKnights.com) – Coming off of three straight shutouts and riding a five-match unbeaten streak, the Knights (8-2-4, 3-1-2 AAC) turn their attention to the East Carolina Pirates (5-8-2, 2-3-1 AAC) on Thursday in Greenville, N.C. UCF currently holds the all-time lead over ECU, with 11 wins, three losses, and a tie.
- In the most recent United Soccer Coaches poll, the Knights received 19 votes, making this the seventh consecutive week that UCF has received national attention.
- UCF is coming off back-to-back shutouts at the UCF Soccer Complex after matches with Temple and UConn.
- Konya Plummer and Caroline DeLisle picked up American Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Week and Rookie of the Week honors, respectively, after last week's performances.
- Zandy Soree and Kristen Scott lead the Knights attack with seven goals each. Soree has one more point than Scott, thanks to a single assist that came when UCF defeated the Florida Gators on the road.
- The Knights currently score an average of 1.79 goals per game (25 total) while giving up just 0.57 goals per game (eight total).
- The Pirates are coming off back-to-back losses, including a 1-0 OT result against Houston and a 4-0 loss to SMU – both on the road.
- East Carolina has had eight goal-scorers this season, led by Tori Riggs – scoring four goals on 9 shots on goal.
- With five shutouts on the season, Melanie Stiles has recorded 70 saves in goal for the Pirates.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)