UConn at UCF
1 p.m. ET | Sunday, Oct. 20 | Orlando, Fla.
Live Stats | Watch Live | TicketsORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) – After battling to a scoreless draw with Temple on Thursday, the UCF women's soccer team (8-2-3, 3-1-1 AAC) looks to extend their unbeaten streak to five matches on Sunday when they welcome the UConn Huskies (6-8-1, 25 AAC) to the UCF Soccer Complex. The Huskies are coming off a match with South Florida that resulted in a 2-1 loss for UConn.
- Coming in at No. 21 in the most recent United Soccer Coaches poll, the Knights have now been ranked for two weeks, following four weeks of receiving votes.
- UCF is currently riding a four-game unbeaten streak, most recently battling to a scoreless draw against Temple that saw the Knights outshoot their opponent 26-3 in the match.
- Zandy Soree leads the Knights with 15 points on the season, scoring seven goals and carrying one assist. Also, with seven goals on the season, Kristen Scott has collected 14 points thus far.
- The Knights average 15.2 shots per game, while only allowing an average 8.1 shots a game.
- Last time out, Caroline DeLisle picked up her sixth clean sheet of the season, and the first in an overtime matchup.
- The Huskies have 11 different players that have tallied a goal this season.
- Goalkeeper Randi Palacios ranks second in The American with 66 saves and earned American Conference honor roll recognition posting her second shutout of the season against SMU.
- UConn has scored 17 goals to this point on the season while opponents have netted 23 so far.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)