Temple at UCF
6 p.m. ET | Thursday, Oct. 17 | Orlando, Fla.
Live Stats | Watch Live | Tickets
ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) – Returning to the UCF Soccer Complex for the first time in over two weeks, the No. 21 Knights (8-2-2, 3-1 AAC) welcome Temple (4-8-3, 2-4 AAC) to Orlando on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 6 p.m. The UCF women's soccer team is currently undefeated all-time against Temple, winning all eight of the matches between the two programs.
The No. 21 Black and Gold
- Coming in at No. 21 in the most recent United Soccer Coaches poll, the Knights have now been ranked for two weeks, following four weeks of receiving votes.
- The last time out, UCF won a pair of matches in Texas, topping the No. 22 SMU Mustangs 2-1 and Houston 3-0 on the road.
- The Knights are currently in second place in the American Athletic Conference, sitting at 3-1 in conference and 8-2-2 overall – behind only No. 12 Memphis, who remains undefeated in AAC play.
- Leading the charge on the offensive side of the ball, Kristen Scott and Zandy Soree are tied with seven goals each. Three of Soree's goals have been game-winners.
- In her first season as the starting keeper, Caroline DeLisle has picked up 35 saves and five shutouts on the season.
- The Owls picked up their second American win last time out, defeating Houston 2-0. Their first win in The American came in an OT match with ECU on Sept. 29.
- As a team, Temple has been outscored 21-12 – averaging 0.8 goals per game while allowing 1.4 goals per game.
- Gabriela Johnson and Hailey Gutowski lead the Owls with three goals each, while Johnson carries three assists to this point in the season.
- In net for Temple, Morgan Basileo has made 101 saves through 15 matches, which puts her first for saves in The American.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)