|UCF vs. Florida|
6 p.m. | Sunday, Sept. 8 | Donald R. Dizney Stadium
WATCH | LISTEN | LIVE STATS
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) – After back-to-back overtime draws, the Knights (0-1-2) will head north to take on the Florida Gators (2-3) on Sunday, Sept. 8.
The SEC Network+ will broadcast the contest, hosted at Donald R. Dizney Stadium on the University of Florida campus.
- Through three games, UCF is still searching for its first victory. The Knights' lead opponents 38-31 in shots taken, and average 12.7 shots per game.
- In the double-overtime contest against George Mason, UCF outshot the Patriots 18-7. Five of the Knights chances were on frame, including two from senior Zandy Soree and two from goal-scorer Kristen Scott.
- Dayana Martin led the attack for the Black and Gold, putting up six shots and scoring the first goal of the match in the third minute.
About the Gators
- The Gators head into the weekend receiving votes in the United Soccer Coaches' Poll, currently sitting at a 2-3 on the young season.
- Florida is on a three-game skid, dropping road games against USC, UCLA, and most recently, Florida State.
- UCF is the fourth consecutive Florida opponent with a player who participated at the 2019 World Cup.
- The Gators currently own the all-time record over UCF, sitting at 4-14-1. The Knights' claimed a 3-0 victory the last time the two teams took the pitch.
DON'T MISS OUT
The UCF women's soccer team is set for its seventh season under head coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak and will welcome four teams from the 2018 NCAA Championship to the UCF Soccer Complex in 2019. Click here or call (407) 823-1000 for ticket information.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)