ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) – After falling in their first American Athletic Conference match of the season, the UCF women's soccer team (5-2-2, 0-1 AAC) turn their attention to Tulsa, as the Golden Hurricane (6-5, 0-1 AAC) make the trip to the UCF Soccer Complex on Sunday at 1 p.m.
The Black and Gold
- The Knights are receiving votes in the United Soccer Coaches poll for the third week in a row.
- The last time out, UCF saw their seven-match unbeaten streak snapped when they dropped the conference opener to Memphis 1-0.
- Twelve Knights have collected points to this point in the season, with eight scoring at least one goal. Sophomore Kristen Scott leads the team in both goals with five, and points with 10.
- Goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle has played all 858 minutes for UCF, tallying three clean sheets and collecting 24 saves on the year.
The Golden Hurricane
- Tulsa comes to Orlando after dropping their first conference match of the season against previously ranked USF.
- The Golden Hurricane have scored 24 goals on the season, averaging 2.18/match. Tulsa has two matches scoring six or more goals.
- The Tulsa defense has held opponents to just 18 goals on the season, picking up three clean sheets through 11 matches.
- Aubrey Lechlider leads the Hurricane with four goals and nine points on the season.
DON'T MISS OUT
The UCF women's soccer team is in its seventh season under head coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak. Click here or call (407) 823-1000 for ticket information.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)