|UCF vs. UC Irvine|
2:30 p.m. (ET) | Sunday, Sept. 19 | Anteater Stadium
IRVINE, Calif. (UCFKnights.com) – After finding a victory last time out, the Knights (4-1-2) look to close the California road trip at UC Irvine (1-7) on Sunday at 2:30 p.m. ET.
The Knights Squad
- With the 2-1 victory over Long Beach State, UCF is carrying a seven-game unbeaten streak into the match on Sunday.
- The Knights have outscored their opponents 16-5 in their unbeaten stretch.
- Zandy Soree and Kristen Scott lead the way for the Knights with four goals apiece.
- Two of Soree's goals have been game-winners, and all four have come in the last three matches.
- Freshman Ellie Moreno scored the second goal of her career in the 90th minute of the match with Long Beach State, securing victory for the Knights.
- Goalkeeper Caroline DeLisle nearly matched her season-high in saves against Long Beach with five.
About UC Irvine
- Nearly through their non-conference schedule, the Anteaters are sitting at 1-7 on the season with a four-game losing streak.
- To this point, the Irvine schedule has included two teams in the top 25 and two teams receiving votes.
- Four Anteaters have scored at least one goal on the season, with Scarlett Camberos leading the charge with two.
- A season ago, UC Irvine finished 8-7-4 overall and qualified for the Big West Championship where they dropped a 1-0 decision to UC Santa Barbara.
DON'T MISS OUT
The UCF women's soccer team is in its seventh season under head coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak. Click here or call (407) 823-1000 for ticket information.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)