|UCF vs. Long Beach State|
10 p.m. (ET) | Thursday, Sept. 19 | George Allen Field
WATCH LIVE | LIVE STATS
LONG BEACH, Calif. (UCFKnights.com) – Riding a five-game unbeaten streak, the UCF women's soccer team (3-1-2) will travel to Long Beach State (2-5) for a Thursday match up to kick off a two-game California road trip.
- For the second straight week, UCF is receiving votes in the United Soccer Coaches National Poll.
- In addition to the Knights' five-game unbeaten streak, UCF has won their last three matches in a row by a combined score of 11-1.
- UCF is averaging 2.33 goals per game with an average of 13.5 shots taken per match –
- Caroline DeLisle, the redshirt freshman goalkeeper for the Knights, as collected two clean sheets in the last three matches.
- The Black and Gold is led by Kristen Scott on offense, scoring four goals in six appearances. Eight Knights have scored at least one goal this season, with three scoring multiple times.
- Zandy Soree was named to the American Weekly Honor Roll after scoring the game-winning goal against Arizona State and a brace against Stetson.
Long Beach State
- Playing some tough competition early in their season that includes No. 4 UCLA and No. 7 Penn State, Long Beach is currently sitting at 2-5.
- Most recently, Beach Soccer traveled to face an American foe familiar to the Knights and fell 1-0 to the SMU Mustangs.
- Seven Beach Soccer players have scored a goal, however, no individual has multiple goals for the Long Beach squad.
- A year ago, Long Beach collected eight home victories and finished the season 12-6-3 – winning a Big West Championship and earning a bid to the NCAA Tournament.
DON'T MISS OUT
The UCF women's soccer team is in its seventh season under head coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak. Click here or call (407) 823-1000 for ticket information.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)