UCF vs. Arizona State
6 p.m. | Thursday, Sept. 12 | UCF Soccer Complex
ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) – After earning their first victory of the season, the Knights are returning to the UCF Women's Soccer Complex for a contest with Arizona State on Thursday at 6 p.m.
- The Black and Gold began receiving national attention with votes in the most recent United Soccer Coaches' top 25 poll.
- UCF currently owns the all-time series against Arizona State with a 2-1-0 record, with the most recent matchup occurring in 2017.
- Sophomore Kristen Scott leads the team with two goals on the season after taking a team-leading eight shots thus far.
- Caroline DeLisle earned her first clean sheet when the Knights took down Florida on the road by a score of 2-0. DeLisle saved the lone shot on goal from the Gators.
About the Sun Devils
- Arizona State enters the week with an impressive 5-1 record, dropping it's most recent contest with Oklahoma at home.
- The Sun Devils have outscored their opponents 23-6 through their six games thus far.
- The 2018 Arizona State squad tallied double-digit wins for the first time since 2014. They finished tied for seventh in the Pac-12.
- Seven players on the Arizona State squad have scored multiple goals on the year, including Nicole Douglas with six.
DON'T MISS OUT
The UCF women's soccer team is set for its seventh season under head coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak and will welcome four teams from the 2018 NCAA Championship to the UCF Soccer Complex in 2019. Click here or call (407) 823-1000 for ticket information.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Women's Soccer on social media on Facebook (/UCFWSoccer), Twitter (@UCF_WSoccer) and Instagram (@UCF.WSoccer)