To positively transform the lives of our students academically, athletically, and personally through a nationally competitive intercollegiate athletics program that enhances the reputation and visibility of the University.
To be Florida's preeminent athletic program representing UCF and our community with distinction on the national stage as… "Orlando's Hometown Team"
In our pursuit of excellence, these CORE VALUES serve as a foundation for the operation of the UCF Athletics Association.
- STUDENT-ATHLETE SUCCESS
In support of UCF's commitment to student success, we invest in our student-athletes as individuals and maintain an environment that encompasses their holistic development, empowering them to achieve their personal best in all facets of life.
In support of UCF's commitment to excellence, we maintain an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of character and sportsmanship in all we do.
In support of UCF's role as America's Partnership University, we are committed to fostering teamwork on campus and engaging the community through collaboration and mutually beneficial relationships
In support of UCF's commitment to inclusion, we embrace diversity and champion a welcoming and supportive environment for all members of our community.
In support of UCF's commitment to excellence, we set high standards, are reliable and hold ourselves responsible for our actions and results.
- Student-Athlete Success: We will enhance the student-athlete experience through the promotion of health and safety, experiential learning, and academic success.
- Resources: Our goal is to enhance our resources to allow our coaches and student-athletes to compete at the highest levels by engaging all stakeholders.
- Branding/messaging & Communication: We will develop meaningful connections to the University and the athletics program by telling the UCF story locally and globally.
- Competitive Success: We will create a championship culture that propels UCF to compete successfully at the highest level in all facets of athletics.
- Culture: We will recruit and retain highly-talented individuals with strong character to enhance our team-oriented, innovative and creative environment.
The UCFAA values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. We are committed to developing a culture of leadership through our employees and student-athletes, embracing the backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives that each individual brings to the UCFAA in Our Quest for Excellence.