Travel and Parking
GPS Address: 4465 Knights Victory Way, Orlando, FL 32816
Directions to UCF Main Campus
From Orlando International Airport:
- Take State Road 528 East (Beach Line) to State Road 417 south. Take 417 north to University Boulevard exit east onto University Boulevard. Continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From Orlando-Sanford International Airport:
- Take Lake Mary Boulevard to State Road 417 south. Take 417 south to the University Boulevard exit. Go east onto University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From the North:
- Option 1 - Take the Florida Turnpike South to State Road 408 east. Take 408 east to 417 north. Take 417 north to University Boulevard. Exit east onto University Boulevard and drive approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
- Option 2 - Take I-95 South. Take State Road 50 West to Alafaya Trail. Turn right on Alafaya Trail and go north for about two miles. Make a right turn on University Boulevard at the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From the South and Melbourne Area:
- Option 1 - Take the Florida Turnpike north and exit onto I-4 east. Continue until you reach State Road 408 east. Take 408 east to 417 north. Take 417 north to the University Boulevard exit. Continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
- Option 2 - Take I-95 north to State Road 520 west. Continue west and the road will merge with State Road 50 west. Take State Road 50 west to Alafaya Trail. Turn right on Alafaya Trail and go north for approximately two miles. Make a right turn on University Boulevard at the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From the East:
- Option 1 - Take State Road 50 west to Alafaya Trail. Turn right on Alafaya Trail and go north for approximately two miles. Make a right turn on University Boulevard at the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
- Option 2 -Take I-4 west to 417 south. Take 417 south to the University Boulevard exit. Exit east onto University Boulevard and continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From the West Tampa Area:
- Take I-4 east to 417 north. Take 417 north to University Boulevard. Exit east onto University Boulevard. Continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
The UCF campus includes enough parking spaces to accommodate game day crowds. On game days, the campus will be divided into three parking zones:
Gold Zone - Reserved Parking (by Permit Only)
Preferred parking lots and garages are located in the northeast sector of campus and are closest to Spectrum Stadium. Gold Zone lots require a valid football game day parking permit and are reserved for members of the Golden Knights Club, credentialed media, stadium operations personnel, patrons with disabilities and selected others. Permits must be properly displayed at all times from the rearview mirror. All permits are limited to one parking space. Tailgating (not permitted in any parking garage) is to be confined to the area immediately behind your vehicle and shall not impede traffic flow or parking spaces for other vehicles. Preferred routing to Gold Zone parking (from the south) is via Libra Drive/Gemini Boulevard East and (from the north or west) via McCulloch Road/North Orion Boulevard.
Red Zone - General and Official University Business Parking
Red Zone lots are located in the south-southwest sector of campus. Parking is free and provided on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise designated. Preferred routing to Red Zone parking (from the south) is via Alafaya Trail/Central Florida Boulevard and (from the north or west) via Alafaya Trail/University Boulevard. Parking lot B4, located at the intersection of Central Florida Boulevard and Gemini Boulevard South, is reserved for official university business.
Blue Zone - General Parking
Blue Zone lots are located in the northwest sector of campus. Parking is free and provided on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise designated. The Blue Zone includes Garage H located between the FAIRWINDS Alumni Center and the Lake Claire Apartments. Garage H will be reserved for authorized students displaying SGA-provided parking passes, credentialed staff and cash-paying customers ($20) on a first-come, first-served basis. Preferred campus entrances for Blue Zone parking are on Alafaya Trail at Gemini Boulevard North, Centaurus Drive or University Boulevard.
UCF's Libra Garage on Libra Drive is located in the Orange Zone, signifying it as a “residents only” parking area.
Important Notes Regarding Parking/Traffic:
- Gemini Boulevard North (from Parking Garage H to North Orion Boulevard) will be closed to all traffic from two hours prior to the published game start time until game start. From game start until midway through the 4th quarter, this road will be open to all traffic. This road will again be closed to all traffic from midway through the 4th quarter until two hours following the end of the game (or as required).
- North Orion Boulevard: Only Gold Zone patrons with valid game day credentials or handicapped parking permits will be authorized to enter/exit the campus via North Orion Boulevard (north entrance accessible from McCulloch Road) starting two hours prior to kickoff. Permits must be properly displayed at all times from the rearview mirror. Beginning 1 hour and 30 minutes after kickoff, all North Orion Boulevard lanes will be dedicated to traffic exiting campus.
- No parking is authorized on East Plaza Drive on game days until two hours following the end of the game (or when authorized by UCF PD). Patrons who violate this restriction are subject to towing and fines.
- Parking is only authorized in designated parking lots and garages. Patrons who illegally park on or along any campus roadways or in other non-designated parking areas are subject to towing and fines.
- Normal university parking decals/hang tags will not be honored on football game days, except for permanently assigned campus residential housing.
- Parking lot B4, located at the intersection of Central Florida Boulevard and Gemini Boulevard South, is reserved for official university business.
- Postgame traffic routing will be prioritized using all available exits to expedite movement of traffic off campus.
- Gemini Boulevard North between East Plaza and West Plaza drives will be closed to vehicular traffic prior to and during tailgating each game day. Memory Mall tailgaters who wish to drop off their tailgating gear in that area can do so by the barricades on either side. The road will be reopened at the discretion of law enforcement following the conclusion of tailgating.
Parking for guests with disabilities is available on the first level of Garage D with a proper Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles permit on a first-come, first-served basis. The individual who was issued the permit must be with the vehicle. Garage D is located at the intersection of North Orion Boulevard and Gemini Boulevard East. A free shuttle for patrons with disabilities and fans who accompany them will be provided from Garage D to Spectrum Stadium (Gate 13). Those shuttles will run from two hours prior to kickoff until two hours after kickoff. Throughout the game and postgame, shuttles will be available, picking up from Gate 13, to return patrons with disabilities to Garage D.
Additional disabled parking spaces are available throughout the campus, and all of these spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis to any guest with a disability who displays an authorized Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles permit; however, no direct shuttle service will be available for these spaces.
Courtesy tram services for guests needing assistance to the ADA Shuttle Bus pickup/drop-off point located at Garage D will be offered on gamedays. This courtesy tram will operate around Apollo Circle with passenger pick-up/drop-off at designated locations only.
The ADA Shuttle (at Garage D) will provide further transportation to Spectrum Stadium (Gate 13) for those patrons with disabilities desiring to use this complimentary service. Service will commence two hours prior to kick off and end two hours after game ends.The courtesy tram operations will be provided on a continuous basis starting two (2) hours prior to published game start and ending two (2) hours after game conclusion.Courtesy trams will operate in a counter-clockwise routing around Apollo Circle with pick-up/drop-off stops only at the following approved locations:
Stop 1: Near eastern end of Parking Lot H4
Stop 2: Near eastern end of Garage I
Stop 3: Adjacent to Refl ecting Pond
Stop 4: Near western corner of Parking Lot C3
Stop 5: Southwest corner of Garage C
Stop 6: Southwest corner of Garage D
Park and Ride services will be available on all home game days from two hours before kickoff until two hours after the game ends. Fans should park at the Research Pavilion, located at 12424 Research Parkway in the Central Florida Research Park adjacent to campus. Shuttles will transport fans from the Research Pavilion to parking lot D1 near Memory Mall. No tailgating will be permitted at the Research Pavilion.
Fans using ride sharing, taxis or other services for pickup during or after the game should designate Gemini Boulevard North in front of the CFE Arena as their pick up spot. Vehicles should enter campus from Alafaya Trail and Gemini Boulevard North. Drivers will be routed to make a U-turn in front of CFE Arena, pick up their passengers and then exit to Alafaya Trail via Gemini Boulevard North. Due to the campus traffic flow, the front of CFE Arena is the closest, most convenient pick up point for fans leaving the game. Fans who arrive before the game can be dropped off closer to the stadium.
UCF will operate student shuttle buses for all normally serviced apartment complexes (except NorthView, Tivoli and Northgate due to their close proximity to the stadium) on each home football game day. This means that normal UCF shuttle routes except #6 and #13 will be operating with the schedules below. The on-campus shuttle routes (Black and Gold routes) will not be operating on game day. The shuttles will run from five hours prior to the start of the game until two hours after the game ends. Note: The shuttles are designed to only handle people with light carry-on items; there is no space for large items, including coolers, tents/umbrellas, lawn chairs, tables and similar types of equipment.
|Route#||Route Name and Location of Stop||On-Campus Stop||Start Time # of Hours Before Game||End Time # of Hours After Game|
|1||Knights Circle||Student Union||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|2||College Station/Boardwalk||Millican Hall||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|3||The Verge/The Place at Alafaya||Lynx Transit Center||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|4||Mercury 3100/Campus Crossings||Millican Hall||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|5||Village at Science Dr.||Lynx Transit Center||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|7||The Pointe at Central||Lynx Transit Center||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|8||Riverwind of Alafaya/The Station||Student Union||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|9||Knights Landing||Health/Public Affairs Lot C1||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|10||The Lofts/Orion on Orpington||Lynx Transit Center||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|11||The Marquee||Lynx Transit Center||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|12||University House Central Florida||Millican Hall||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|14||Plaza on University||Lynx Transit Center||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|15||Arden Villas/Collegiate Village Inn||Lynx Transit Center||5 Hours||2 Hours|
|Park and Ride||Research Pavilion||Research Park (off campus)||5 Hours||2 Hours|
For more information on game day student shuttle services, call 407-823-2131. For more information on regular, non-game day student shuttle routes, visit http://parking.ucf.edu/shuttles.
For weekend games, shuttles from the Rosen College of Hospitality Management depart the Rosen campus 4 hours prior to kickoff. The shuttle leaves campus to return to the Rosen College 4 hours and 30 minutes after kickoff from the Student Union shuttle stop. For the 2018 weekday games—Sept. 21 and Nov. 1—shuttles will depart Rosen College at 3:30 p.m. and leave the main campus at midnight.
Shuttles pick up passengers from the Palm Valley community 1 hour and 30 minutes and 1 hour prior to kickoff. Shuttles depart campus 3 hours and 45 minutes after kickoff from stadium gate 13.
Overnight RV parking is only allowed in specifically designated parking lots on the University of Central Florida campus.
- GKC members with valid Gold Zone RV parking credentials are authorized to park in their designated Gold Zone lot (northeast of Gemini Boulevard) starting at 9 a.m. the day prior to a Saturday game and starting at 7 a.m. the day of a weekday game. For additional information, contact UCF Athletics at 407-823-2086.
- All other fans are authorized to park on a first-come, first-served basis in Lot B7 (Red Zone) between the old Wayne Densch Sports Center and the Center for Multilingual/Multicultural Studies (Barbara Ying Center) starting at 4 p.m. the day prior to a Saturday game and starting at 9 a.m. the day of a weekday game. The cost is $100 per game (or $500 for the season). Fans should pre-register their RV vehicles by going to http://parking.ucf.edu/permits/rv-permits.
- RV vehicles are required to have an upwards exhaust vent attachment installed to help eliminate potentially noxious fumes affecting passengers in adjacent vehicles.
- All RV occupants must register with the lot attendant upon arrival and are expected to adhere to all pertinent campus and parking lot regulations and all tailgating guidelines. No servicing support of any type is available on campus, and all RVs must vacate university parking areas by 9 a.m. the day after the game.
Parking for charter buses will be available on game day at the Research Pavilion, 12424 Research Parkway, Orlando, starting three hours prior to kickoff. No tailgating will be permitted at the Research Pavilion.
UCF shuttle buses will then transport fans from the Research Pavilion to parking lot C1 near the Health and Public Affairs building.
Postgame, fans can return to the C1 lot for transportation via UCF shuttle buses back to Research Pavilion.
For detailed information, please call 407-823-4299.