="" alt="Twitter Logo" border="0" class="imported"> ="" alt="Facebook Logo" border="0" class="imported"> UCF Athletics Social Media Directory
By Jenna Marina
ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) -- UCF women's basketball head coach Joi Williams will host four youth basketball camps this summer, offering kids the opportunity to learn from the head coach, her staff and current Knights.
The camps provide opportunities for children of all ages and ability levels to improve their basketball skills in a fun, positive atmosphere.
All of the camps, which are held inside the UCF Practice Facility and the CFE Arena, include instruction from Williams, members of the Knights' coaching staff as well as UCF players.
Registration for the camps is available now at www.joiwilliamsbasketballcamps.com. For additional information, contact the UCF basketball office at 407-823-6266.
Team Camp: June 5-7
- Middle school, junior varsity and varsity teams
- Five games plus a single elimination tournament
- Teams will receive 14 T-shirts
Fundamental Day Camp: June 15-18
- Grades 2-12
- Girls and boys
- Lunch included
- Develop confidence, love of the game, athleticism and improve individual skills
- Game competition to enhance skills
- Each participant will receive a UCF basketball, T-shirt and certificate of participation
Scoring Camp: July 18-19
- Grades 3-12
- Girls and boys
- Each participant will receive a UCF basketball & T-shirt
- Emphasis on individual breakdown of shot; footwork and more fundamental skills
Elite Position Play Camp: June 20
- Grades 9-12
- Girls only
- Breakdown into position groups: post or perimeter
- Campers will receive individual instruction in drill and game settings
- Each participant camper will receive a UCF T-shirt and guard/post booklet