- Posted a 16-17 record in singles and a 12-10 mark in doubles over the fall and spring seasons.
- Won the Bedford Cup in the fall season.
- Spent time primarily as the No. 2 singles player; saw time at the No. 3 and 4 positions as well.
- Played at doubles position No. 3., usually with partner Mikhail Sokolovskiy.
- Clinched three matches for the Knights, the most memorable being the comeback win over Penn State.
- Went 1-1 in singles in the AAC tournament, defeating SMU's Jan-Simon Vrbsky in straight sets in the quarterfinals.
- Went 1-1 in doubles in the AAC tournament, topping SMU's Perotti/Rosales with partner Manoel Alencar.
- Went 0-1 in singles in the NCAA tournament.
- Went 1-0 in doubles in the NCAA tournament, defeating No. 28 FSU's Wood/Nahrung with partner Mikhail Sokolovskiy.
- Competed at No. 3 and 4 positions in singles.
- Recorded 9 wins in the dual season.
- Scored victories against Princeton, Arkansas, Miami, Minnesota, and Virginia.
- Competed at No. 2 and 3 positions in doubles.
- Ranked as the No. 1 junior player in Mexico and has landed as high as No. 29 in the ITF Junior rankings
- ITF Junior singles titles: 2017 Copa Barranquilla, Monterrey Contry ITF Cup 2016, 2016 Copa Tampico, 2016 Copa Mundo Maya by Universidad Galieo, 2016 JITIC, 2015 Monterrey Contry ITF Cup, 2014 Monterrey Contry ITF Cup, 2014 Copa Tampico, 2014 Copa El Salvador
- ITF Junior doubles titles: Monterrey Contry ITF Cup 2016, 2015 Monterrey San Agustin ITF Cup, 2015 Monterrey Contry ITF Cup
- Won the title at the ITF Grade 1 Copa Barranquilla Tournament in Colombia
- Member of the 2017 Mexican Davis Cup team
- Appeared in the 2017 and 2015 Roland Garros Junior French Championships