TULSA, Okla. (UCFKnights.com) – The UCF softball team dropped the series finale against Tulsa, 6-0 Saturday afternoon at the Collins Family Softball Complex.
The Knights recorded three hits in the loss with Cassady Brewer responsible for two.
Things You Need to Know
- Stephenson gave up four runs on two hits and walked four.
- For the weekend, Brewer hit .600 with two doubles and four singles to pace the Knights. Brewer has aided the Knights in being the the top team in the conference in doubles per game.
- Denali Schappacher also recorded a hit with a single through the left side.
- For the weekend, the Knights were perfect on stolen base attempts as they continue to lead the conference in stolen bases per game.
- UCF is now 28-17 overall and 7-8 in the American Athletic Conference.
- Tulsa improves to 31-15 on the season and 12-3 in The American.
TUL: 2-0 | 3rd | Tulsa strung together a double and two singles to bring in a pair of runs.
TUL: 6-0 | 6th | After three walks, Perry hit a grand slam to left field.
The Knights are back home for a doubleheader on Wednesday, April 24 against Bethune-Cookman and FIU starting at 4 p.m. to kickoff their final six home games.
TICKETS FOR 2019
Fans can purchase tickets for the 2019 UCF softball season by calling (407) 823-1000 or online here.
GET THE APP
Never miss any UCF Knights news from your favorite team by downloading the free UCF Knights app right to your iOS or Android phone! The app provides personalized information for men's and women's teams, scores, schedules, loyalty programs and even breaking news.
FOLLOW THE KNIGHTS
Follow UCF Softball on social media on Facebook (/UCFSoftball), Twitter (UCF_Softball) and Instagram (UCF.Softball).