#8/9 UCF 38 (11-0, 8-0) vs. South Florida 10 (7-5, 3-5)
Nov. 23, 2018 | Raymond James Stadium | Attendance: 57,626
Weather: Clear | Temp: 79 degrees | Wind: 5 MPH from the southeast
- UCF captains: Senior Defensive Lineman A.J. Wooten, Freshman Defensive Back Jon Powell, Junior Quarterback McKenzie Milton, Junior Running Back Adrian Killins Jr., Senior Linebacker Pat Jasinski
- Coin Toss: UCF won the toss and elected to defer to the second half; South Florida chose to receive and defend the north end zone.
- UCF extended its win streak to 24 games, which leads the nation, and is a program and American Athletic Conference record
- The Knights also extended their program record road winning streak to nine games
- UCF now has a streak of 24 games of scoring 30 points or more, which leads the nation
- South Florida now leads the all-time series, 6-4
- UCF now has 11 wins in a single season for the fourth time ever and the fourth time in the last nine seasons
- It marks the Knights’ second ever undefeated regular season and their second in a row
- McKenzie Milton threw just his sixth interception of the season and came into the game tied for the program record with a .021 interception-to-attempt ratio
- Milton found Gabriel Davis for a 14-yard first quarter touchdown, his 25th passing touchdown of the season and the 72nd of his career
- Davis now has six scores on the season and 10 in his two seasons as a Knight
- Milton has now thrown a touchdown pass in 24 straight games, the second longest streak in program history (Ryan Schneider, 28)
- Greg McCrae ran for a touchdown in the second quarter, the third quarter and the fourth quarter, his sixth and seventh and eighth rushing touchdowns of the season and his fifth straight game with a score
- It marked the first multi-touchdown game of his career
- It is the second time this season a Knights has had three rushing touchdowns in a game, following Milton’s three scores on the ground against FAU
- Taj McGowan notched his seventh touchdown of the year with a score late in the fourth.
- The Knights have now forced at least one turnover in all 11 games this season and the last 30 games, dating back to 2016, a streak that leads the nation
- Richie Grant recorded his team-leading fifth interception of the season, having come into the game ranked 11th in the nation in interceptions per game (0.4).
- A.J. Wooten recorded the first solo sack of his career
- USF scored their first touchdown of the game in the third quarter, a period the Knights defense has had the most success in, shutting out their opponent six times
- UCF’s opponents are now averaging just 2.7 points per game in the third quarter
- The Knights matched their season high with four sacks, including Anthony Montalvo’s first career sack. The previous lone high was against South Carolina State.
- Matthew Wright connected on all five of his extra points, extending his program record to 142 consecutive extra points made
- Wright’s second quarter field goal was the 54th of his career, setting a new UCF record for career field goals