|Gates 2-5||Sections 113-115
|Gates 6-9||UCF Students with ID
UCF Student Guests with Tickets
|Gates 11 & 12||Sections 124-126
North Field Cabanas
Visiting Team Pass (Gate 11)
|Gate 13B||Carl Black & Gold Cabana Club
Sections 228 A, B, C
|Gates 13 & 14||Sections 132-134
ADA Courtesy Shuttle to/from Garage D
|Gate 16||UCF Team Guests|
|Gate 17||Sections 105-107
|Gate 18||Stadium Club
Sections 209 A&B, 210, 211 F&G
South Field Cabanas
These amenities inside Spectrum Stadium help to enhance the fan experience.
- A clear bag policy has been implemented for all patrons entering the stadium (see graphic to right)
- Larger Main LED Display and Soundsystem
- #UCFansWear - What to wear on gameday
- Tailgate Concert Series - click here to view this season's artists
- Food Trucks, VIP Tent and Beer Garden on IOA
- Knight Walk through IOA Plaza (starts two hours and 20 minutes before kickoff)
- March to Victory (1 hour before kickoff) - join Pegasus, Knightro, the Marching Knights and the UCF Spirit Teams on the corner of Gemini and East Plaza Dr. for the Fan March to the stadium
- The addition of a ribbon display to the south end zone measures more than seven feet high by 199 feet wide
- Concourse signage for past players and teams
- There are 13 permanent concession stands
- Registration date and time for Memory Mall spaces based on fan feedback is set to begin at 6 p.m. the Sunday prior to gameday
- Four Water Monsters inside and Five Water Monsters outside Spectrum Stadium to provide fans with complimentary ice water
- UCF Knights Gameday App
- Use of Pyrotechnics for pregame and in-game features
- New rewards for kids that complete the Junior Knights program
Season tickets are still available and include a ticket to all seven home games. Benefits include seating priority, complimentary payment plans, access to Gold Zone Parking (contribution to GKC) and an online account manager (forward or resell tickets).
Purchase Season Tickets
Fans are encouraged to purchase their single-game and mini-plan tickets early, as UCF has implemented a dynamic ticket pricing stretegy. Dynamic pricing is the continuous adjustment of ticket prices, based on such factors as available inventory, opponent, team performance and weather.
Single-game tickets currently have early-bird pricing available. Based on demand and the other factors mentioned above, dynamic pricing could affect ticket prices at any time, so buying early will lock fans in at the early-bird price.
The easiest way to order tickets is to click here. Fans who wish to order tickets via phone may call 407-UCF-1000.
UCF Faculty and Staff are eligible to receive 20% off Football season tickets (applies to ticket portion only). To order season tickets call 407-UCF-1000.
All UCF students are eligible to receive free entry to every UCF Athletics event on a first-come, first-served basis with seating subject to availability. Students are encouraged to show up early for UCF Athletics events. The student entrance is located at Gates 7-9 at the north end of the stadium, directly beneath the videoboard.
Our students will be creating a Knightmare for opponents no matter which direction thier offense is heading. The student section features all the seats in the north endzone and the lower level of the south endzone.
UCF students can purchase up to two (2) student guest tickets to UCF Football games the week of the game by bringing a valid UCF ID to the CFE Arena or by bringing a valid UCF ID to Spectrium Stadium's east side box office on game day. Ticket prices are based on the lowest-priced individual game ticket for that specific game and are available while supplies last.
Student Knights Club
The Student Knights Club (SKC) was founded in 2017 to assist in fund-raising efforts to support UCF’s 435 student-athletes. Funds raised by the SKC and other organizations help Knight student-athletes attend and compete for UCF. The SKC is an organization built and run by UCF students, and is supported by UCF Athletics.
The benefits of the $50 membership to be in the SKC are a T-shirt, 50,000 Knightmare Rewards Points with initial membership and renewal, reserved seating at football and basketball games abd early access to purchase student guest passes.Click here to see all the benefits.
Current college students who are not UCF students
Non-UCF students can purchase a single-game ticket to UCF Football games the week of the game by bringing a valid college ID to the UCF Ticket office or Spectrum Stadium's East side box office on game day. Ticket prices are based on the lowest-priced individual game ticket for that specific game.
For group tickets, please contact our Sales and Service Department at 407-UCF-1000.
Facts & Figures
- Architect: 360 (Kansas City, Mo.)
- Construction Manager: Wharton-Smith, Inc. (Sanford, Fla.)
- Stadium Seating Contractor: Dant Clayton (Louisville, Ky.)
- Seating Capacity: 44,206
- Premium seating:
- Tower Club – 953 seats
- Roth Tower Luxury suites - 24 (718 seats)
- Stadium Club - 3,344 seats
- Carl Black & Gold Cabana – 2,921 seats
- ADA Seating: Capable of providing over 450 wheelchair-accessible seats.
- Cost: ~$55 Million
- North End Zone: 36' x 114' 15MM HD by Daktronics
- South End Zone: 7.2' x 199.2' 15MM by Daktronics
- Stadium Gates: There are 18 stadium gates, including two service entrances – plus a boardwalk entrance adjacent to gate 13 for Cabana patrons
- Playing Field: The turf is Tifway 419 hybrid Bermuda.
- There are eight (8) ticket windows; four on the west, two will call windows on the south and two on the north for student guest sales.
- Restrooms: 10 women's, 7 men's and 4 family/special needs. Fixtures include 445 toilets, 110 urinals and 306 sinks. All restrooms are handicapped accessible.
- Concession Stands: There are 11 permanent concession stands. Additional product kiosks are located through the stadium on the main concourse.
- Locker Rooms: The Knights locker room, located on the south end of the field, is 10,416 square feet and includes separate rooms for coaches, sports medicine and equipment storage/distribution. A locker room is provided on the north end of the field for the visiting team (8,129 square feet).
- Video monitors: There are 112 video monitors mounted throughout the facility, including 20 that were added to the main concourse in 2015. Most of the displays are Panasonic 42” 1080p HD plasma.
- Stadium lighting system is the Sportscluster Green Lighting System by Musco. There are 168 1,500 watt metal halide fixtures mounted on four 140' galvanized steel poles.
- Facility Area: 1,089,000 square feet. Footprint: 25 acres
- The stadium is a steel structure, containing 2,452 tons of steel. More than 600 truckloads of concrete were used (equivalent to 60,000 yards or 1,620,000 cubic feet) with a weight of approximately 240,000,000 pounds.
- Stadium Dimensions: 725 feet wide x 900 feet long.
- Roth Tower: 200 feet long x 50 feet wide x 120 feet high. There are 190 steps from ground level the roof.
- Ornamental Fencing and Gates: approximately 1,195 linear feet of Ornamental Fencing and Gates surround the stadium.
- Electrical Wiring: There are approximately 30 miles of underground electrical wiring.
- Conduit: There are approximately 24 miles of underground conduit