What are the benefits of ordering through UCF?
The number of tickets UCF sells for a bowl game can help the athletic department present the best possible bowl scenario for the Knights. It is critical that UCF fans purchase bowl game tickets from UCFKnights.com, as institutional ticket purchases can impact future bowl opportunities. Here are a few reasons to order through UCF:
- Strengthen UCF's candidacy for major bowls selection in the future.
- By waiting to get tickets through secondary websites, you could impede UCF's profile and standing.
- Purchasing through UCF athletics directly benefits your Knights financially.
- It's important that we show the country how great UCF fans are!
- Know where you are sitting without risking secondary markets.
- Thousands of good tickets are available now! Get the best seats among multiple levels with fair prices.
- Everyone who orders bowl tickets through UCF will receive a commemorative ticket and back-to-back perfect season gift.
How are bowl tickets assigned?
Bowl game seating will be allocated by priority points. Ticket orders from fans who do not have priority points will be allocated in the order that they are received after all priority point orders have been assigned.
- Seat locations for tickets purchased after the priority deadline (Dec. 4th) will be assigned first come, first served if available.
- Priority points are accumulated through donations and season ticket history. Priority Points and annual giving are used to determine ticket locations that will be assigned in each ticket level.
- To view your priority points, please click here. (https://www.ucffoundation.org/ucfprioritypoints-home )
- If you created a new account on the site last year, then you will log in with that username and password. If this is your first time checking your priority points, you will need to create a new account on this site to view their points. Click on ‘New User Registration’
- To view the priority points frequently asked questions, please visit https://www.ucffoundation.org/ucfprioritypoints-faq
How many bowl tickets can I purchase?
We are placing no quantity ticket limits on Bowl tickets ordered. However, the first ten (10) tickets ordered will be based on your priority point ranking. If demand for tickets exceeds the supply allotted to the University, we will make every effort to accommodate as many fans as possible.
- After the bowl game priority period ends on December 4th at 5 pm, all season ticket holders and donors will be notified of the number of bowl tickets allocated to them.
Am I guaranteed the seat location I order?
No. All ticket requests are subject to priority and availability. UCF reserves the right to fill your order with a lower price ticket if supply at requested price point is sold out.
How do my friends and I sit together?
If you wish to be seated with other individuals, please complete the group request form HERE. Please note, groups will be seated based on the LOWEST priority in the group.
When is my credit card charged?
Customers that ordered by December 4th will be charged December 5th. All others will be charged at the time of purchase.
Are there Bowl ticket refunds or exchanges?
No. All ticket sales are final.
How will I get my bowl game tickets?
Bowl game tickets are available in your UCF Account Manager page to access digitally. To login, please visit on your mobile device www.UCFKnights.com/DigitalTix. We encourage you to save your tickets to your mobile device before game day by adding to Apple Wallet for iPhone users or Google Pay for Android users. For questions or trouble accessing your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone who orders tickets through the UCF Ticket Office will receive a commemorative ticket in January.
Where do I find information on UCF Alumni events and for the official tailgate?
Fans can visit the UCF Alumni Bowl site for information regarding Bowl Events at: ucfalumni.com/bowlbound
What if I cannot make it to the Bowl Game, but would like to support UCF?
Please consider donating tickets or providing a gift to the Football Excellence Fund. Please click here https://www.ucffoundation.org/knights-athletics
Is UCF offering travel packages to the game?
Yes, UCF Athletics has partnered with UCF Alumni and Anthony Travel. Please click here: chargeontravel.com
Can I purchase parking passes?
Parking passes for the 2019 Fiesta Bowl can be purchased HERE.
What is the price for UCF students?
Student tickets will go on-sale Tuesday, December 4th at 9:00 a.m. at the Spectrum Stadium Ticket Office. The first 500 student tickets are $50. If available, after the first 500 are sold, general tickets from the UCF allotment can be purchased for $95. Student tickets are expected to sell quickly. Limit one student ticket per UCF ID.
How do I pickup student tickets?
In order to pick up your student ticket in Arizona, you must have your voucher that was received at the time of purchase and your active UCF Student ID that matches the name on the voucher. All seats in the student section are assigned, if you are looking to sit with friends, you must arrive together to pick up your tickets. For questions, please email email@example.com.
Please see below for important student ticket pick-up location information in Arizona:
When: December 29th-December 31st
Where: The Scottsdale Plaza Resort (7200 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale , AZ 85253)
Location: Main Lobby
• December 29: 1:00PM – 5:00PM
• December 30: 1:00PM – 4:00PM
• December 31: 10:00AM – 1:00PM & 3:00PM – 7:00PM
When: January 1, 2019
Where: State Farm Stadium (1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305)
Location: UCF Will Call, Next to Gate 2
Time: 9:00AM until the end of the 2nd Quarter
Student Knights Club Members ticket information
Student Knights Club members may purchase their tickets also starting Tuesday, December 4th at $50. Tickets at this price will be reserved for Tuesday, December 4th only. Starting Wednesday, December 5th, any tickets not purchased by Student Knights Club members will be released to the general student population. Buy your tickets on Tuesday! Tickets at $50 will be available anytime on Tuesday, between 9am-5pm.
Seating Map with Pricing is Below