- Missed the entire season due to injury.
- Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer rules.
Freshman and Sophomore at Michigan (2014-16)
- As a sophomore, played in all 36 games with nine starts, averaging 15.8 minutes per game.
- Averaged 6.5 points and 2.5 rebounds in 2015-16.
- Scored in double figures 10 times with a season-best 19 points against Youngstown State (12/19).
- Named Michigan's "Sixth Man of the Year", producing five double-digit performance off the bench.
- Shot 50 percent fromt he field and 44 percent from behind the arc.
- As a freshman, played in 30 games with 13 starts, averaging 7.0 points and 20.7 minutes of action.
- Recorded eight double figure scoring games, inlcuding three 20-point performances.
- Scored a career-best 31 points against Rutgers (3/7).
- Shot 47.8 percent from the field and 43.8 percent from three-point range.
- Shot 87.0 percent from the free throw line.
- Graduated from Palo Alto High School (2013).
- Recorded a 44-9 record his final two seasons.
- Led Palo Alto to back-to-back SCVAL de Anza Division titles in 2012 and 2013.
- Attended New Hamption Prep (2014).
- Guided the Huskies to the NEPSAC Class AAA Finals and a 22-8 record.