- Had 960 career points in three seasons at UCF and Michigan
- Career three-point percentage at UCF of 40.3 is the fifth best all-time
- Earned Second Team All-Conference honors by The American
- Scored in double figures in his first 18 games at UCF, the first Knight to do so in the team’s D1 era, and scored in double figures in 29 out of 33 games
- Twice named American Athletic Conference Player of the Week (Nov. 19, Jan. 7) and twice named to The American Weekly Honor Roll (Feb. 11, Mar. 11).
- Ranked 13th in the conference in scoring with 15.6 points per game
- Also third in the conference with an 83.5 free throw percentage
- Was third in the league with a 40.3 three-point percentage
- Ranked ninth in The American with 2.2 threes made per game
- Was impressive in 11 true road games, averaging 18.2 points per game while shooting 50.0 percent from the field, 46.9 percent from three and 94.1 percent from the line
- Had career-high marks in minutes per game (33.4), threes made (73), free throw made (81), rebounds per game (5.0), assists (46), blocks (10), steals (34) and scoring
- His 1,103 minutes played marked the fourth most in a single season at UCF
- Earned Myrtle Beach Invitational MVP honors
- Duke 3/24: Shine with 32 points on 12-of-18 shooting and 5-of-7 from three with four assists and three steals in Second Round NCAA Tournament loss
- VCU 3/22: Scored 14 points on 6-of-12 shooting with seven rebounds in UCF's first NCAA Tournament victory
- Temple 3/9: Scored a career-high 36 points on 6-of-11 from three and added 11 rebounds
- Cincinnati 2/21: Recorded 15 of his 18 points in the second half, going 4-of-6 from deep
- SMU 2/10: Scored a season-high 26 points on 9-of-12 shooting and 4-of-6 from three
- Wichita 1/16: Scored 22 points on 3-of-6 from beyond the arc
- UConn 1/5: Scored 23 points on 9-of-13 shooting and 2-of-4 from three
- Stetson 12/16: Scored 19 points and had career-high 13 rebounds for second ever double-double
- Missouri 12/2: Led UCF with 22 points on 6-of-9 from the field and 4-of-7 from three
- WKU 11/18: Led UCF with 21 points on five three-pointers
- Rider 11/6: Recorded first career double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds
- Missed the entire season due to injury.
- Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer rules.
Freshman and Sophomore at Michigan (2014-16)
- As a sophomore, played in all 36 games with nine starts, averaging 15.8 minutes per game.
- Averaged 6.5 points and 2.5 rebounds in 2015-16.
- Scored in double figures 10 times with a season-best 19 points against Youngstown State (12/19).
- Named Michigan's "Sixth Man of the Year", producing five double-digit performance off the bench.
- Shot 50 percent fromt he field and 44 percent from behind the arc.
- As a freshman, played in 30 games with 13 starts, averaging 7.0 points and 20.7 minutes of action.
- Recorded eight double figure scoring games, inlcuding three 20-point performances.
- Scored a career-best 31 points against Rutgers (3/7).
- Shot 47.8 percent from the field and 43.8 percent from three-point range.
- Shot 87.0 percent from the free throw line.
- Graduated from Palo Alto High School (2013).
- Recorded a 44-9 record his final two seasons.
- Led Palo Alto to back-to-back SCVAL de Anza Division titles in 2012 and 2013.
- Attended New Hamption Prep (2014).
- Guided the Huskies to the NEPSAC Class AAA Finals and a 22-8 record.