- Played in 26 games, starting two in first season on the court for UCF.
- Averaged 2.3 points and 2.3 rebounds in 10.7 minutes per game.
- Was third on the team with 22 blocked shots, recording a career high four blocks at Memphis.
- During league play, ranked fifth in the conference with 1.1 blocked shots per game.
- Tulane (3/4): Scored six points, grabbed four rebounds, and blocked two shots.
- Temple (2/25): Grabbed a team high five rebounds and had three blocks.
- USF (2/14): Scored six points, had six rebounds and blocked two shots.
- Memphis (2/11): Blocked a career best four shots.
- Houston (2/3): Recorded 6 points, five rebounds and tied a career high with two blocks.
- Wichita (1/25): Scored four points and grabbed a career high six rebounds.
- Alabama (12/3): Had five rebounds in the victory.
- Mercer (11/10): Scored seven points and had four rebounds in debut as a Knight.
- Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer rules.
Freshman at Texas Tech (2015-16)
- Appeared in nine games, logging 2.6 minutes per game as a freshman.
- Swatted six shots during the season.
- Played high school at Gymnasium Juozas Luksa in Garliava, Lithuanaia.
- Prepped at Mt. Zion Prep in Maryland during the 2014-15 season.
- Played on a prep school all-star team in April 2015 that traveled to China and defeated China, Croatia and Lithuania.
- Son of Arturas Ulvydas and Loreta Ulvydiene.
- Father was a professional boxer in Lithuania.
- Has one brother, Jokubas