· Played in and started all 30 games as a sophomore with the Knights.
· Third on the team and 22nd in the AAC with 10.2 points per game.
· Led the Knights and ranked fourth in the conference with 4.2 assists per game.
· Was also 15th in the league with a .446 field goal percentage.
· His team-leading 1.2 steals per contest ranked 10th in the AAC.
· Finished the year with a 1.4 assist-to-turnover ratio, which ranked 10th in the conference.
· Played 1,013 minutes on the season, which was the second most on the team and the 11th most in a single-season in UCF history.
· Scored in double figures 16 times.
· Recorded five or more assists 13 times and had seven or more five times on the season.
· His career high 13 assists at Tulane (2/19) tied the AAC record and was one of the UCF single game best.
· Played the hero in UCF's 79-78 overtime win at Houston (1/6), scoring a career high 30 points, grabbing seven rebounds and handing out five assists.
· Against the Cougars he scored the final 13 points of the game for UCF, including a 30-footer with two seconds left in regulation to send the game into overtime and a step back three-pointer with 1.1 seconds on the clock to win it for the Knights.
· His heroics earned him a spot on SportsCenter's Top 10 Plays.
· Also earned a spot on the AAC's Weekly Honor Roll for his performance against Houston.
· College Sports Madness named him to the online publication's All-AAC Fourth Team.
· Played in 28 games and made nine starts as a freshman
· Averaged 3.0 points, 1.9 rebounds, and 1.8 assists in 14.7 minutes per game
· Had two games of double digit points, one double digit rebound outing, and one double-double
· In the win at home over Valpo, scored 12 points, grabbed seven rebounds and dished out three assists
· Had six assists and scored four points in the triumph over Jacksonville
· Dished out a game-high seven assists in the win over Howard
· Totaled a double-double with 11 points a game-high 11 boards in the win over Stetson
· At Valpo, logged 20 minutes and finished with a game-high five assists to go with four points and two boards
· Logged 15 minutes in UCF debut vs. Tampa and scored three points to go with two assists and a block in 15 minutes
· As a senior, led Norcross to the Georgia Class AAAAAA state title and a 27-6 mark
· Named the Georgia AAAAAA Player of the Year
· Earned all-state first team honors from the Georgia Sportswriters Association
· Averaged 15.5 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.3 assists and 1.8 steals
· Scored 22 points and had seven rebounds in the state championship game win over Hillgrove
· Named the Gwinnett Daily Post Player of the Year
· Named the Atlanta Journal Constitution Gwinnett Player of the Year
· Averaged 15.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists as a junior