John Euliano, a special friend of UCF Athletics, has committed a $1.5 million donation toward expansion and renovation of the UCF Baseball Complex, which will now be called John Euliano Park. He joined UCF Vice President and Director of Athletics Danny White and head baseball coach Greg Lovelady to make the announcement live on Facebook on Aug. 22. As of February 2016, fund-raising for the project, estimated to cost $3.2 million, has surpassed the $2 million mark.
"Baseball has always been a passion of mine. UCF is world-class academically, and I want to see the University reach the same level of success in athletics. In order to get there, we need first-class facilities for our student-athletes."
- John Euliano
Euliano's leadership gift combined with critical additional community support will allow construction to begin following the 2017 season.
"An enhanced John Euliano Park will help Coach Greg Lovelady elevate our baseball program to the next level. This transformational project is critically important as we strive to become a national power in baseball while continuing to provide the absolute best experience for our student-athletes. In order for this to become a reality, we will need the help of all Knights, as well as our many friends in the Orlando community. Show your support with philanthropic giving and by pledging to purchase club seats over the next five years. Let’s join John Euliano and his family in supporting this phenomenal project that will directly impact the success of UCF Baseball for many years to come."
- Vice President/Director of Athletics Danny White
The club at John Euliano Park will combine the best seat locations with first class amenities along with a tremendous gameday experience. This expansion is critical to the continued future success of UCF Baseball.
Home Plate Tower (Club Seats)
- Large roof line to shade club seats, concourse & 100 level seating
- 300-seat club with enclosed/air-conditioned lounge
- Private entrance
- Complimentary dry snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Other food items and alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Private Restrooms
- Access to preferred parking
To purchase new UCF Baseball club seats call (407) 823-1000 or click here to reserve your seats today.
- Reserved seating is $100 per seat plus a $1,150 donation.
- Open-access seating is $100 per seat plus a $900 donation .
- Reserved seating is $100 per seat plus a $1,050 donation (per year for five years).
- Open-access seating is $100 per seat plus an $800 donation (per year for five years).
To make an impactful, charitable gift to support the John Euliano Park expansion please contact Matt Kommer at (407) 702-9501 or email email@example.com.
- Shaded bleacher seating on 3rd base line
- Expand and enhanced concessions building
- Clubhouse enhancements
- Distributed sound system adjacent to seating
- Press Box renovation
- Replace bench backs with chairs - sections 103, 104, 105, & 107 (240 seats)
- Enhanced stadium front entry
- Drink rail and seating along concourse rim (replace existing bench-back seating)
- Landscaping upgrades
- Children's activity area - third-base line behind new seating