- Played in 18 games, starting three, missing 14 contests due to injury.
- Averaged 5.3 points and 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Added 10 assists and 13 steals.
- SC State (12/21): Scored 10 points, with four rebounds, three assists, two blocks and three steals.
- William & Mary (11/18): Led UCF with 18 points, five rebounds and four assists.
- Gardner-Webb (11/15): Grabbed a career high eight rebounds to go with nine points.
- Mercer (11/10): Scored 13 points in first game back after season-long knee injury.
- Missed the season due to injury.
- Appeared in all 30 games with seven starts.
- Averaged 5.6 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Scored in double figures seven times with one 20-point game.
- Led the team in free thow percentage, shooting 82.4 percent from the line.
- Scored a season-high 21 points at Stetson (12/2) while also grabbing four rebounds and having four assists.
- Had five steals against Illinois-Chicago (12/5).
- Dished out a season-high seven assists against Houston (2/24).
- Made his career debut in the season opener at Davidson, scoring 11 points and dishing out four assists.
- Led Winter Haven to the Class 6A Regional semifinals as a senior.
- Scored 24.4 points and grabbed 6.0 rebounds per game during senior season.
- Earned First Team All-County honors.
- Averaged 28.0 points per game, shooting 80 percent from the field, in three games of the district tournament.
- Played in the Florida vs. USA Hardwood Classic All-Star Game.
- Led Winter Haven to a 19-9 overall record as a junior.
- Averaged 19.4 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game during junior season.
- Earned First Team Class 6A All-State honors in 2013-14.
- Averaged 21 points per game, while leading Winter Haven to a Final Four appearance as a sophomore.
- Father, Thomas McSpadden, played basketball at Norfolk State.
- Cousin, David Wilson, played football at Virginia Tech and for the New York Giants.