- Played in all 32 games, starting 15 times.
- Averaged 5.2 points and was third on the team with 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Led the Knights with 34 blocked shots, ranking eighth in the league with 1.1 blocks per game.
- Was 11th in the league with 1.8 offensive rebounds per game during conference games.
- ECU (3/8): Had eight points and tied a career high with 10 boards.
- Tulane (3/4): Scored seven points, had five rebounds and blocked two shots.
- Memphis (2/11): Had seven points, eight rebounds, three blocks and two steals.
- UConn (1/31): Scored 10 points, had eight rebounds and blocked two shots in third straight start.
- USF (1/20): Matching career highs with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
- SC State (12/21): Scored in double figures for the third time this season with 10 points in 13 mins.
- St. John’s (11/26): Led the Knights in scoring for the first time with 12 points on 8-of-13 FTs.
- Gardner-Webb (11/15): Scored 10 points, had a career high 10 rebounds and blocked a career best five shots for first career double-double.
- Mercer (11/10): Tied a then career high with three blocked shots in season opener.
- Appeared in all 36 games as a sophomore.
- Averaged 4.3 points and 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Was second on the team with 26 blocked shots and shot 48.4 percent from the floor.
- Scored six points, had seven rebounds and blocked three shots in American Athletic Conference Quarterfinals win over Memphis.
- Made first career start against UConn (2/11).
- Tied career bests with eight rebounds and three blocks at Houston.
- Registered double figures for the fourth time, scoring 11 against ECU.
- Scored a career high 13 points and tied a career high with seven rebounds against Bethune-Cookman.
- Appeared in 15 games, including seven of the last nine games.
- Logged a season-high 12 minutes at Memphis (2/17).
- Grabbed four rebounds and blocked three shots versus Illinois-Chicago (12/5).
- Scored a season-high four points against Houston (2/24).
- Made first career appearance against UC Irvine (11/18).
- Made first career point on a free throw versus UConn (1/31).
- Made first career field goal against Houston (2/24).
- Played at Deltona High School in Deltona, Fla.
- Rated as a four star propsect by Scout.com.
- Scored 14.7 points, grabbed 15 rebounds and blocked 9.4 shots per game as a senior at Deltona.
- Helped lead Deltona to the Class 6A Regional Finals.
- It was the program's first trip to the Elite Eight.
- Named Third Team All-Arena selection by Orlando Sentinel.
- Also earned First Team All-Area accolades from Daytona Beach News-Journal.
- Played in the Florida vs. USA Hardwood Classic following senior season.
- Averaged 13 rebounds and 5.2 blocks per game as a junior.
- Earned Daytona Beach News-Journal All-Area honors following junior season