- Played in all 32 games, starting four in first season on the court for the Knights.
- Fourth on the team with 8.7 points per game.
- Also averaged 4.1 rebounds per game, dished out 38 assists and picked up 26 steals.
- Led the Knights with 56 three-pointers.
- Made a three in 26 out of 32 games, recording multiple three-pointers 19 times.
- Scored in double figures in 16 games during the season.
- First UCF player to score in double figures in first three games as a Knight since 2000-01.
- Tulane (3/4): Went 3-for-6 from distance for 13 points and had five rebounds.
- Tulsa (2/21): Scored 12 points on season high four three-pointers.
- SMU (2/17): Had 10 points on two three-pointers.
- USF (2/14): Knocked down a season high four three-pointers for 12 points.
- Houston (2/3): Scored 10 points on two 3-pointers.
- UConn (1/31): Grabbed a career high eight rebounds to go with 12 points and two threes.
- Wichita (1/25): Led UCF with 15 points on three 3-pointers.
- Temple (1/7): Led the Knights with 15 points on 3-of-5 from beyond the arc.
- Memphis (1/3): Scored 13 points on three 3-pointers with three steals in the win.
- SMU (12/27): Led UCF with 12 points on three 3-pointers and added three steals.
- SC State (12/21): Scored 11 points with six rebounds, five assists, two blocks and a steal.
- Stetson (12/19): Scored 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting with two 3-pointers.
- Alabama (12/3): Scored 10 points on 4-of-8 from the field, adding six rebounds.
- Gardner-Webb (11/15): Scored 12 points and had six rebounds in the win.
- Mercer (11/10): Led the Knights with 16 points in debut as a Knight.
- Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer rules.
Freshman and Sophomore at Louisiana Tech (2014-16)
- Started 29-of-33 games as a sophomore.
- Finished third on the team in scoring with 11.3 points per game in 2015-16.
- Scored in double-digits 18 times, including three 20-point performances.
- Led the Bulldogs in three pointers with 56.
- Recorded at least two three pointers in 14 games.
- Ranked eighth in Conference USA with 1.36 steals per game.
- Saw action in 28 games as a freshman, averaging 6.5 minutes per game.
- Finished the 2014-15 season 5-for-10 from behind the arc.
- Played at St. Petersburg High School.
- Rated 38th best player in the state of Florida.
- Led the Green Devils to a 21-4 record as a senior.
- Averaged 21 points, seven assists, five rebounds and six steals as a senior.
- Two-time First Team All-Pinella County honoree.
- All-Suncoast Honorable Mention as a senior.
- Named Team MVP and Offensive Player of the Year as a junior and senior.
- District Champion and State Final Four runner-up as a sophomore.