- Played in and started all 32 games as a redshirt freshman, the most games started by a UCF freshman in program history.
- Named The American Rookie of the Week three times.
- Fifth on the team with 8.6 points per game.
- Also averaged 2.3 rebounds and was fourth on the team with 1.8 assists per game.
- Scored in double figures 10 times, leading the team in scoring in four games.
- Was fourth on the team with 24 steals, recording three steals in a game twice.
- Was 12th in The American with a .742 free throw percentage and improved that to second during league play with an .872 mark.
- Houston (3/9): Scored 10 points and grabbed three rebounds.
- ECU (3/8): Went 2-for-2 from beyond the arc for nine points.
- Houston (2/3): Scored 10 points and went 5-of-6 from the free throw line.
- UConn (1/10): Led the Knights with 13 points.
- Temple (1/7): Had 13 points and a season high with three steals.
- Memphis (1/3): Scored 14 points on 4-of-9 shooting.
- ECU (12/31): Scored 15 points in the road win.
- Stetson (12/19): Grabbed a season high six rebounds.
- Nebraska (11/23): Had 15 points on 6-of-10 shoot in win.
- William & Mary (11/18): Scored 11 points, had three assists and recorded two steals.
- Mercer (11/10): Led UCF with a season high 16 points and three steals in collegiate debut.
- Did not see action.
- Averaged 19 points, three rebounds and four assists at Mt. Zion Prep in Baltimore, Md.
- Helped lead Mt. Zion Prep to fourth in the nation among prep schools.
- Played at Teaneck High School in New Jersey for three seasons.