- Played in all 32 games, starting 22 in first season on the court with the Knights.
- Led the Knights with 88 assists and 43 steals.
- Finished 10th in the The American with 1.3 steals per game.
- Recorded multiple assists in 23 of 32 games.
- Averaged 5.5 points and 3.0 rebounds in 30.0 minutes per game.
- Named to American Athletic Conference Honor Roll once.
- ECU (3/8): Recorded a season high and tied a career best with five steals in the First Round win.
- Tulane (3/4): Had three steals, including one in the final moments to seal the victory.
- UConn (1/10): Scored 12 points on 4-of-7 shooting.
- ECU (12/31): Grabbed a season high six rebounds.
- Stetson (12/19): Dished out a career high nine assists.
- Southern (12/9): Had eight points, six assists, four rebounds and two steals.
- Alabama (12/3): Led UCF to win with 16 points, eight assists and four steals.
- Missouri (11/30): Scored nine points and had four rebounds.
- Gardner-Webb (11/15): Scored 12 points on perfect 4-for-4 shooting, with three assists and three steals in first start with the Knights.
- Mercer (11/10): Scored six points, had three rebounds and three steals in debut as a Knight.
- Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer rules.
Freshman at Drexel (2015-16)
- Averaged 9.8 points, 3.5 assists and three rebounds per game.
- Started 29-of-31 games and logged a team-high 1,021 minutes.
- Led the Dragons in assists (107) and steal (48).
- Shot 40.7 percent from the field and a team-high 83.8 percent from the free throw line.
- Reached double-digit points in 14 games and dished out at least four assists in 14 games.
- Four-time letterwinner at DeMatha Catholic.
- Second Team All-Conference and Second Team All-Gazette as a senior.
- Father, LeRoy, played basketball at Hofstra and ranks 11th on the Pride's career scoring list (1,435 points).